Artwork of Princess_Darkness

Since there are so many talented artists here upon this board, I thought that maybe it wouldn’t hurt to show a little of what I have drawn when I have the time…

This picture is titled “Dark Night”, it’s a sketch that I did for a class one semester, I hope you guys like it. :smiley:

Edit: After giving it some thought, I decided to post up the final picture of “Dark Night”. What you see above is the sketch and below is the final product…

The final picture was done in Adobe Illustrator, personally one of my favorite programs to use for pictures…once again, enjoy! :wink:

This next picture is a stylized version of one of my living dead dolls, even if you’re not a fan it’s still a pretty good picture…by the way, I am open to comments so if you like my pieces, don’t be afraid to let me know. :wink:

Got bored today and decided to upload another picture, this is a sketch done for something simple that I did in a sculpture class…comments are encouraged. :smiley:

I like seeing both the sketch and the final version of “Dark Night”. You did a good job coloring. The only critique I have is on the shadow part of the clothe covering the horse. It goes from color to black and white. The shadow part would still retain some of the color - like what you did with the jewels dangling from it.

Your living dead doll drawing is nice and I like the sketchy line quality of the flower. Will we get to see some your sculptures from your class?

Oh thank you, you are my first review, thank you very much. :smiley:

Hmm, I see what you mean by the cloth although if I remember from that class awhile back there was a certain option on the computer that our teacher showed us as to use when it came to adding shadows a little easier…also thank you on my other drawings, I normally do most of my work in pencil, it’s my favorite medium…as for my sculptures, I’m afraid that my mother may have put them away somewhere, not sure exactly where but if I can ever get the time to hunt for them, I might trying posting pictures of them if I can…