My latest work

vimeo.com/8470048

This is my latest piece of work for my course, I’m not 100% happy with it, for example the ending drags out a bit. The brief wasa 30second piece of motion graphics. There was meant to be contrasting opposites in there but I kind of got carried away with making pretty colours fly about haha

anyway let me know what you guys think

I put it in full screen and it looks amazing!
The music is great too.

Cheers, I really appreciate that.
The music is called electro-phon, unfortunatly I i did not compose it

Neat! There’s nothing wrong with making pretty colors fly around every now and then! :slight_smile: My favorite part is around the 18 second mark.

I’m now rendering out some new stuff to make the beginning more interesting. Also in the next couple of weeks I should have more work to put up here if you guys are interested

vimeo.com/8693599 Heres the new version.

I hope those of you who watch it agree that it is an improvement. A lot of stuff has changed and my computer certainly struggled with rendering some of these scenes. I’d really appreciate any feedback you guys wish to give me.

Cheers

I like your updated version! A fun improvement from your first version. I like what you did with the spheres at the beginning. And the whole thing seems to flow more smoothly. Nicely done!

Thanks hannahmation, lets hope my tutor feels the same way and vies me a good grade :wink:

I liked it :slight_smile: The pretty colors flying around are what I liked best about it