My artwork

Hey I’m Grace, and I’m 16 and new here on this forum.
And I just wanted to share some of my digital artworks.
I love the pixar productions, and It’s my dream to work at Pixar.
And thank you for this site.

Okay, do not mention my eyes on the last picture :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to the forums! You’ll find lotsa like-minded artists here!

I know your location says ‘Amsterdam’, but are you from South Africa? Or have you been there? It’s a beautiful place, went there a few years back. I’ll never forget the view from Table Mountain, it’s freakin’ scary since it’s so high, but the view of Cape Town sprawled at your feet is just magnificent!

Anyway, back to your art. I like your 80s and ‘Speakeasy’ costume designs for the kids. I have no idea what Kidz Parade or Khaliq Vision are (are there companies you worked for?), but their logos sure look nice. I love the Bel-Air, it has a pretty airbrush look to it. The lion cub is my favourite because it looks almost like a photo! Laurel & Hardy ain’t bad too. Is the last picture a self-portrait?

Great work all-round. I can’t think of anything to criticise, so just keep it up, and I’d love to see more! :slight_smile:

Hey!
I’m from Amsterdam.
But I really want to Africa because of the nature, I just want to make a safari trip, that would be so nice and wonderful.
it’s great you’ve been there!

Thank you for the positive comment,
and yes the logo’s from Africa were ordered by my uncle, he had a project(Kidz Parade) that is now canceled unfortunately.
In the mean time I’m getting orderd (or how do you call it? be instruct?).
That Khaliq drawing was a order (instruction?).
And the last drawing is my portrait, but my eyes are a lil bit weird :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t look normally like that.

but again, thnx for the comment :slight_smile:

You have some crazy awesome digital painting skills, GrazyArt - I’m jealous! :stuck_out_tongue: Your character designs are adorable, and I love your realistic works, too! :smiley: Amazing job! It’d be cool to see you take a whack at some Pixar fanart one of these days!

Personally, I don’t see a thing wrong with your self portrait. Your eyes look fine, dear. :slight_smile: They’re so pretty! The profile shot makes it look very poignant as well as the deep reds and oranges you used for the background.

little chef

I think your work is really great. I look forward to you posting more.
I agree with little_chef, the self portrait looks fine… but I suppose you know how you look a lot more then any of us do haha

You really should! :slight_smile: I was fortunate enough to visit Pilanesberg National Park, which is next door to the Sun City Hotel (if you’ve seen Jackie Chan’s ‘Who Am I’, yeah, that’s how it looks like!). We didn’t see much of the Big Five, but the scenery is just spectacular. It’s so quiet and serene… so unreal, like something out of a documentary. I’ll never forget when the evening light illuminated the valley with the endless sky above, and the wind (it was very windy!) just whistles in your ears. :smiley:
And the people there are warm and friendly. It’s such a beautiful country, and I do hope to explore the rest of the continent in the future.

Anyway, sorry I rambled. I believe the word you were looking for was ‘commission’?

Your eyes look fine, so don’t sweat about it. Do post more! You have a dA account or an online portfolio?

thank you very much!

that’s a beautiful adventure.
I am present entirely in the tale!
When I’m going to Africa, I’m gonna relax and sitting under a tree somewhere, and skething some of the animals out there. :smiley:
But this summer holiday I’m going to Indonesia, and gonna feed some little monkey’s out there in a park with bananas. So that would be nice :stuck_out_tongue: haha

yes, I have a Deviant account : grac3watti.deviantart.com/

I agree you’ve done a very good job! I especially like the one of the lion, it looks the most realistic to me. And I very much like the detail of it.

I really like your art style - really good anatomy and beautiful colouring.

(oh, Amsterdam? You’re Dutch too? Awesome. :smiley: )

hey!

i’ve got some new digital painting of Mike Wazowski & Me
He’s my mate :stuck_out_tongue:
I like Mike alot, because he’s so funny.
And he has a funny shape…

Plus, he’s really small… (I imagined Mike to be about waist-height).

But ohmygosh, your digital art skills are like a bazooka compared to my butter knife. :frowning:

Nothing to say, except keep up the great work!

Wow! Those are some awesome artworks! They look so realistic!

These are my new artworks.
I know they’re not from Pixar, but I’m also gonna use a Pixar character later.

Tom&Me

Bugs & Me

Oh and… this will be my new character.
His name is Sam.
He can dance like Gene Kelly.
And can sing like Frank Sinatra.

You have some really wonderful pieces here! You are quite talented! I especially love the ones of you and the cartoon characters! Keep up the great work! :smiley:

You’re 16??? Wow, that is quite a portfolio for a 16 year old! I love your sketches of the human body, and the picture of Bugs Bunny! Very nice work!

Finally something about PIXAR! ‘:lol:’
Pixar characters with the directors
grac3watti.deviantart.com/
:laughing: :laughing:

I am blown AWAY! This is my favorite piece of concept art ever, do you mind if I share it to my friends on facebook? (I’ll credit to you of course)

ahw thank you!
yes sure! I appreciate that :smiley:

I saw this on Twitter this morning, one of my friends was sending the link to a bunch of Pixarians :slight_smile: That is AWESOME.