The Title Character

[i]A/N

Any criticism is welcomed for this story I wrote. And it does not have to be constructive. The prologue is coming.[/i]

The Intro

In doubt, there is absurdity. In absurdity, there is certainty. Absurdity should never be taken for granted.

Witnesses were thrown off by the sight of unfamiliarity. The shallow witnesses withdraw to search of amusement to feed their desires and indulgences. Witnesses leave quietly never realizing that their incomprehension was anticipated.

So logic would agree that certainty is doubt.

Witnesses were thrown off by the inconsistencies and repetition. The uptight witnesses take for granted the possibility that “errors” are present for reasons. They cannot decide whether to laugh or scoff. They criticize to feed their own malice; they do not criticize for the welfare of others’ mentality. They laugh at the attempt at profundity. Witnesses withdrew after blatantly deriding their victim. If they realize that their scorn was anticipated, they continue deriding.

The rambling ambiguity, the dissonance, and the repetition will torment them. The rambling ambiguity, the dissonance, and the repetition will allow her to survive. The rambling ambiguity, the dissonance, and the repetition can be manipulated for them to live blissfully. If witnesses can patiently recognize the rambling ambiguity, dissonance, and repetition, then it is possible for witnesses to be patient with their story.

[i]A/N

Criticism is welcomed, and it does not have to be constructive.[/i]

Prologue

It began with no substance. There was nothing but it. It kneeled down on nothing. It was faceless. It was surrounded by nothing.

Without lips, she began to murmur, a murmur that would echo in the emptiness. And in that emptiness, she was heard. Her cries hooked into the dissipating emptiness. She took her shapeless hands and pushed at the emptiness. She winced at the repetition of emptiness.

Soon, she will be watched as she lives through the progression. All the forthcoming laughter came from beyond the darkness. And now her world will be filled with the exposition she longed for.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

It is informed that Camillia Karentilaa-Hanjra Sopranohana was one of the most beautiful girl around. For your assurance, one of most beautiful, not the most. She was also full of intelligence, but she was not the most intelligent around (for your assurance).

She was the star of the bare stage. No audience was present now, in fact, there wasn’t even seats for an audience. She was performing in front of curtains which had only walls behind it. At the side was an exit leading somewhere. Sleeping near the door was an adolescent with Asian features and dark-toned (not black though) clothing. The adolescent had her head resting on a prop box. On her lap was a book containing nothing but blank pages.

Cam never seen this girl around. She wanted to peer into the prop box to experiment with props but she did not want to disturb the sleeping adolescent.

“Strange, I think there are people watching me, but they don’t say anything. I thought I saw people but I did not hear anyone leaving.” Cam glanced at the exit door.

The Asian girl wake up without strecth and ywaning.

Cam was startled. “I’m sorry! Oh dear, oh dear, I woke you. I’m so sorry. I feel so terrible!”

The girl stand up and examine her with a blank expresion. Then her brow lift. Her lips form a frown.

“Well, aren’t you going to leave?” the girl say.

“I’m sorry I woke you. I was rehearsing.”

The girl roll her eyes. “Keep being the star.” The girl scan Cam disapprovigly. “I was rehearsing too, wrote my own monologues, no people bothered to critique me.” The girl pick her book up to read aloud.

Cam listened to the writings. “I apologize, but…”

“What?”

“Your script, please don’t hurry when you recite.”

The girl hand Cam the script.

Cam read the script. “Would you like constructive criticism?”

“Yes, please.”

“I’m sorry, I don’t want to hurt your feelings.”

The girl, disgisted, glare at Cam. “Do it.”

Reading the script (with her wonderful scrutinizing skills), Cam told her, “Please be clearer on the setting, there are some spelling errors, your transition of actions and scenes are rush-”

“I know, I did not give it a reread after I finished writing it. Well, let’s play with the props.”

Cam reach into box and pulled out an old lamp with a ratty lampshade. The adolescent snatch the lampshade, blow on the dust, and put it on over her face, like a funny veil.

This is a good story.