Meeting The Others: A Disney Princess/Prince Parody

I actually started this MONTHS ago and am up to nine chapters, but for some reason I never posted it. shrugs Here it is. Its about Tiana and Naveen joining the Disney Princesses and Princes, documenting their wacky adventures, from cheap-quels to singing to reading fanfiction.

[url]http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5615783/1/Meeting_the_Others[/url]

Omg this is so awesome! :astonished: Sorry I can’t review each individual chapter right now (I read up to chapter eleven, and it might take a while for me to review all of them- sorry). But I gotta tell you right now that this is a witty, fun, interesting crossover that I couldn’t resist!
I liked how you pointed out some things, too, like how just about everyone has American accents though none were American. Or that Tiana isn’t the first hardworking Disney princess- even Cinderella and Snow White are strong in their own way because they put up with so much trouble without complaining.

I also literally laughed out loud in a lot of parts- too many to name! Like Snow White’s husband being called “The Prince” when he introduced himself to Naveen- which is so true! (except some people still mistaken him for Prince Charming). And Gaston being his usual obnoxious self in the House of Mouse chapter. And how Shang isn’t a prince, but no one ought to challenge him on that! And Mulan saying, “What am I, a chicken?” when someone thought Tiana was the first good role model for girls. And the princess’s reaction to the disgusting ideas of Jasmine loving Jafar or Tiana loving Facilier :laugh: I don’t know why some people think like that, either. But something about the princesses reading that was so wrong it was hilarious!
Ah, I could just go on and on but I don’t think you’d want a list of all the random parts that made me laugh. I think you get the point- it’s very clever and funny.

Also I find it lovable that Snow is like a younger sister to Tiana when they were cooking together. Nice to see they found something in common after all.

So I’m only on Chapter 12 right now, so I’ll continue reading and maybe give more specific reviews later.

Excellent crossover, Rac_Rules!! :smiley: