The Messenger Delivers (Basil's Fanfics)

Wow, I wonder why I never noticed this part of the site before?

I’m a fanfic writer; mainly I write about whatever my flavor of the month is. Most recently, I fell in love with a little cartoon called “Regular Show”; I’ve written a few stories about it, all of which can be found on my profile at FF.net here. Warning; some of my stories contain strong language. Readers beware.

A lot of people seem to really like one of my stories in progress, called “Almost Raining”. However, the one I am most proud of is Sunday, which is the first multi-chapter fanfic I’ve ever completed. The story details Margaret, a red-robin who is the only recurring female on the show and is nothing more than a cardboard cut out character-wise, and her experience at the diner where she works every Sunday. The reason I chose to write about the character who has absolutely no depth is because I wanted to - I suppose - tell myself, and those who read the story, that there could possibly be more to her than the writers of the show give us. I wanted to make her feel genuine.

A long long time ago, I also wrote two little oneshots about Happy Tree Friends (hate the show now, as well as the fanbase; can’t understand why I liked it) as well as a oneshot about The Princess and the Frog. You can reach these stories from my FF.net profile as well.

Enjoy, and thank you for reading!