Blender 3D art: S 330.

I Have tended to create Pixar-stylized pictures because I prefer the cartoony style of 3D computer graphics.
Here is one example of my works. This was used in a small contest (with no prizes).
[url]http://blenderartists.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=131286&d=1299292123[/url]

Edit: changed the thread title cause I may show animations that my open company made.

I like this picture, very clever!

Very clever!

But to call this ‘Pixar-like’ is a bit lofty, don’t you think?

Still, clever and simple!

Yes. Calling it Pixar-like is fairly lofty. Somebody on the forum the contest was on pointed out the same thing.
After all, Pixar is a team of people and I’m only one person.
Still though, it isn’t hard to come up with something that looks close.

Hello again. I may have said this before, but I am currently directing an open short project.
The link is here[url]http://oldmanrobertsencounter.freeforums.org/index.php[/url]
Please do not sign up unless you are able to work with Blender 3D, are able to draw concept art or storyboards, or if you are good with video/audio editing (music and sound design is handled by me).

Here’s a recent piece of art done in blender. Enjoy! :smiley:

(…sh…'s…t…ute!!..ca…'t …kee…m…ey…s…of…my…ow…cre…tio…!!!)

Here was a small composite. It’s not a final pic so dont go away

(ugh! Why is she too cute?!)

Just had a look. I’m VERY impressed! :smiley: I had no idea your current signature was one of your renders!

Yeah it was. I decided it was time to Chang the sig.

You made that with Blender!!! my my your good. I have the same thing but have not been able to do anything cuz i don’t really know where to start. :confused:

Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

Heh! Thanks. Though I also used makehuman to deal with the primary character model.
Try looking at tutorials or the blender manual. Another thing to try is: experiment. Try and fail and try again.

Ohhhh ok now i now where to look, thank you! :slight_smile:

Okay here’s some stuff I’m gonna post here in pertinence to an old favorite character I made: A132!!!

This was the first version:

this was the second version:

And this is the version I finished today :slight_smile: :

Enjoy! :slight_smile:.

Cool1!!! I like the 2nd the best. :smiley:

Thanks! Yep! And she is bound to increase in design complexity the more i learn in 3D.

I made this fora small game im doing music for.

This is a trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=wgZYcunnRGQ