Music Compositions.

Like SgtYayap, I too compose music (I actually do free custom soundtrack production).
So here’s my soundcloud profile:
soundcloud.com/tws-soundlab/

Already told you I listened to the Gecko theme, but I’ll say it again. XD

That one was cool! :slight_smile: Certainly had a comically dramatic sound, in my opinion.

Yeah well. That is one of the tunes I am using for a short called Sackboy’s adventure
(more info: projectsackboy.webs.com/).
Teleporter theme was done on my aunts computer when I was staying the night.
And so on.

Looked at the bios of the characters. Doubt I’ll have time to read the whole script at the moment, but it sounds interesting! :smiley: Especially like that the Gecko isn’t an evil guy! :smiley:

Gosh, I’m in desperate need of a composer for my short film. It’s a pity we don’t live on the same country :frowning:

You’re good.

NOT GOING TO BE A LIMITATION :smiley: !!!
I can do it (I’m sure the people who are doing project sackboy are also located in different parts of the worlds. It won’t be a limitation for me as long as I have Internet access).

Thanks for the offer, but I do think it would be a limitation for my production team,which needs to exchange a lot of material with the composer.

And there’s also the language barrier. We would have to translate all the material we send you.

Anyway, if I ever have a project in USA, I can contact you :smiley:

Hmmm. Yes the language probably would be a barrier yes. But what would constantly need to be exchanged?

The script and shot list, for one, and the timing of every shot, for a better synchrony of the music.

And of course there’s the constant need for feedback, which would be limited.

Well, all I usually ask for is some draft video (low resolution with limited special fx) a small copy of the script maybe, and an email address (or [new installation] skype number).
It sounds like what you are talking about is something I usually have to deal with.
As for translation, I’ll try to get a translator app or something. They aren’t hard to find.
Now I need to know what language they speak.

It’s all on Spanish. I can translate it all myself.

Anyway, let me talk with the Production Department who are the responsible of making that decision.

Okay then.

Okay, honestly, I am so jealous right now. What program do you use to make these?! The songs are fantastic!

I have been wanting to compose music for the longest time (I have several songs), but I just don’t have the program to make them the way I want. :frowning:

Seriously, though. Amazing job. :smiley: I applaud you.

Sorry for a late reply. I use GarageBand '08. It’s not proffeional by it works well enough. I have an orchestra and vocals jam pack added to this (thus explaining the orchestra and choir.