My Doodles ^_^

Hello there! I’m CarnivalConchita, and I’m just sharing my artworks with you and I hope you don’t mind. By the way, pardon my cartoonish style, I’ve been cartooning since the 6th grade. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, sorry to bomb you with all these doodles. But I just thought I’d post a few with a couple more to come later on (but soon). Sorry again if I posted too many. :frowning:

Very Good, some are better then mine, hope you post more.

Thanks a lot! I shall post more sooner or later, I just have to draw a really quick doodle that just came to mind. :smiley:

OMG! I’m in love with your drawings! You have a very cute and unique style! I can’t wait to see more! :mrgreen:

Thanks a bundle!!! I will post some more soon once I figure out an annoying little problem with my tablet. It’s being a butt. xD

There’s nothing wrong with having a cartoony style! Your drawings are very good, keep it up!

Thank you!! Yes, I know, but sometimes my anatomy and some of the proportions are a bit off. Sometimes, but I’ve been practicing. :slight_smile: I’m glad you like my work!! :smiley:

Don’t worry! The more you practise, the more you’ll get better! That’s one thing I like about drawing!

One thing I hate drawing is hands.

Yeah, they’re extremely difficult. Many people say that if you can draw those and make them look believable, you can draw anything and make it look plausable. That’s why most art universities require you to send a drawing of a hand holding an object.

These are super cute! Your style is a lot of fun. I like the colors as well. :smiley:

Thanks a lot!! I like colors…a bunch. XD I’ve recently just gotten some watercolor colored pencils, so I might post something that I drew and colored using those. I’m glad you like my artworks!! :smiley:

Oh my gravy, these are so pretty!!! I love them. :smiley: BTW, I see you like the color orange. I like you already. 8D

These are awesome - you obviously have a really great natural talent :slight_smile: Also, regarding drawing hands, they are really difficult and I suppose it’s kind of a joke that the thing an artist uses the most is the hardest to draw!

You have an amazing style of drawing!!! :smiley: :slight_smile: