Make Up A Short Story And Write It

The point of this thread is to come up with a random story and write it. And it can be Pixar related, or non-Pixar related. Here are 2, the first is non-Pixar related, the 2nd is Pixar related. The first one is inspired by Fallout:New Vegas

It was a post apocalyptic world. A 13 year old boy was walking in a grey desert with a handgun in his hand. He hoped he didn’t have to use it. He was looking for a town, or a village, or something like that. Anywhere he could start a new life. He didn’t mind hard work. Then, he a terrible, creature roar. He turned around, and an ugly, horrifying creature ran toward him. He gasped. He took the hand gun, raised it, aimed at the creatures face, and pulled the trigger. It fell down to the ground and didn’t get up.

The 2nd one is based off Toy Story 3, taking place after it.

Bonnie was in bed. The toys had partied and danced around for a bit, playing, until they decided to get some shut eye. Buzz was looking for Woody, he hadn’t seen him all afternoon. He finally found Woody crying. He sat next to him. “Whats wrong, cowboy?” Buzz asked. “I miss Andy. I like Bonnie, I like her a lot, but we had all those years, all those great years with him. I want to relive them. All of them. Every seconded.” Woody told Buzz. “So do I.”