Fanon Non-Pixar Ships Ahoy!

Since there’s one for Pixar couples, I thought, “Why not do one for canon and non-canon pairings from other fandoms?”

Just like in mentalguru’s thread, the same rules apply:

[b]1. Pairing:

1. Does this ship conflict with a designated canon ship? If so which one and do you like it too?

2. When did you first contemplate this ship?

3. Reality check time! How likely is it that this ship would EVER happen? Horrendously unlikely, unlikely, average chance, above average chance or I-can’t-believe-they-aren’t-canon chance.

4. Do you prefer One sided (and if so show which direction) or reciprocated?

5. I have to ask: WHY?

6. Show the pairing some love! Either show off your fanart/fanfic (with links) or even an admired piece of the aforementioned by someone else instead, or simply post a short drabble right here, right now! (REMEMBER: Please try to keep it PG!): [/b]

Have fun! Let see what popular fandoms make it here. :smiley:

Well yeah, my OTP is Klump x King K. Rool from Donkey Kong Country (TV show mostly), but I’m not so sure how others on this forum think about guy x guy pairings. :laughing: I don’t want to offend anyone.

You know what, I think it’s time that I share some of my canon/fanon ships. Here’s one I’ve been considering if the canon ship is not resolved in the comic series.

Pairing:

Zuko x Toph (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

Does this ship conflict with a designated canon ship? If so which one and do you like it too?

In a way, yes. It conflicts with Zuko x Mai. However, in the comic series “The Promise”, Mai broke up with Zuko (again). I’m a big supporter of Zuko x Mai, but if it doesn’t happen, he should probably end up with Toph. Though Suki and Ty Lee sound like good choices too.

When did you first contemplate this ship?

After seeing some fanart. It’s actually kinda cute.

Reality check time! How likely is it that this ship would EVER happen? Horrendously unlikely, unlikely, average chance, above average chance or I-can’t-believe-they-aren’t-canon chance.

Hmm… maybe average change.

Do you prefer One sided (and if so show which direction) or reciprocated?

I would say reciprocated.

I have to ask: WHY?

Toph and Zuko would look so cute together!

Show the pairing some love! Either show off your fanart/fanfic (with links) or even an admired piece of the aforementioned by someone else instead, or simply post a short drabble right here, right now! (REMEMBER: Please try to keep it PG!):

Here’s a few pieces from other artists on dA:

Buddies

Toph’s Fieldtrip

Seeing