Ranks: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=9244&p=352372#p352371
Reflection: pixarplanet.com/forums/viewt ā€¦ 44#p351543
Speed Record: pixarplanet.com/forums/viewt ā€¦ 44#p351544
Theme Song: pixarplanet.com/forums/viewt ā€¦ 44#p351542

Transformers: Armada
We: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=9244#p352369

Transformers: Generation One
Serious: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=9244#p352370

[b]Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! Spoilers!

Nova Hugged[/b]

And why shouldnā€™t she have hugged Antauri? Why wasnā€™t everybody else? Their second in command was alive! This should have been the group hug to end all group hugs! Chiro? Sprx? They were standing their with mouths agape, like the Silver Monkey would explode if anybody touched him. Scrap that! She squeezed him so tight she wondered how he was possibly able to breathe!

Nova never had much in the way of reverence. The most sheā€™d go out of her way to treat somebody differently because she looked up to them was calling her Master by his proper title. She never had much in the way of personal space either; a quirk one gained when they got close enough to others to punch them in the face on a daily basis.

Nova did, however, have something that made up for all of that; something that spread to everyone even more than her other qualities did.

Love.

[b]One Piece

Halasana[/b]

ā€œNo.ā€

Chopper flinched. Sure, heā€™d expected a little trouble with this, but heā€™d hoped Zoro would at least think about it for a moment before a rejection. ā€œBut itā€™ll be fun! And youā€™ll be able to train without taking off your bandages!ā€

ā€œIā€™d hardy call that training, Chopper,ā€ Zoro replied, and then focussed his attention back on his enormous dumbbell. Chopper didnā€™t even want to think about the strain on Zoroā€™s wounds, and with every ā€œ5564, 5565, 5566ā€¦ā€ from the swordsmanā€™s lips Chopper was both amazed and horrified that nothing reopened.

ā€œSure it is!ā€ Chopper protested, flailing his arms in hopes of Zoro looking his way again. Not a chance. ā€œItā€™ll help you maneuver, and itā€™s great for your spine!ā€

ā€œ5713, 5714, 5715ā€¦ā€

Flick.

A tiny, but incredibly irritating, sound entered Zoroā€™s ears, and cigarette smoke his nose. He counted louder. ā€œThis isnā€™t a break room,ā€ Zoro grumbled.

Sanji either didnā€™t hear him or pretend not to. ā€œYou really went through with it?ā€

Chopper nodded. ā€œI thought asking was worth a tryā€¦ā€

ā€œDonā€™t bother. Zoro acts tough, but heā€™s chicken when it comes to trying something differe-ā€

WHAM!

Zoro dropped the dumbbell carelessly, Franky was not going to like the state of the floor when he saw it, stood, and turned to Sanji, fuming. Sanji smirked, knowing even if Marimo and him fought for hours, heā€™d already struck the swordsmanā€™s pride more than hard enough.

The next afternoon, all but a few very small weights were shoved into a corner of the training area, replaced with a pair of dusty mats Zoro didnā€™t know they had.

ā€œOkay, first weā€™re going to do a pose called the Downward Dog.ā€

ā€œThe what?ā€

ā€œYou put your hands here andā€¦ your legsā€¦ uhā€¦ā€

ā€œLike that?ā€

ā€œWell, sort of.ā€

ā€œYou mean you canā€™t even do it?!ā€

ā€œIā€™m a reindeer!ā€

Zoro and Chopperā€™s daily yoga sessions didnā€™t last long. Luffy offered to participate in an effort to cheer the defeated reindeer up, but Chopper assured Luffy that he was quite flexible enough already.

[b]Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!

Chiro/Jinmay

Jinmay Giggled[/b]

And Chiro knew. He knew heā€™d never met and would never meet anybody else who laughed like she did.

So many times, that was his final driving force. When the walls started to close in. When all hope of survival was gone. When he started asking himself the most terrifying questions, like if he even wanted to make it out alive; did he want to live another day with the pressure of saving the galaxy, when nobody would blame him if it ended where he stood? Did he want to defy the standard placed on him as a child; that he shouldnā€™t be expected to do anything of importance?

But she thought he was important, and somehow he was the only one who made he laugh like she did.

Before he realized how many smiles his actions really conjured, that was enough.

Chiro Dreamed[/b]

He didnā€™t have much in the way of hobbies, aside from his modest Sun Riders collection, and he usually got his homework done by sticking around the school library for a few hours after classes. So when he got home, heā€™d put his lanyard-clad latchkey on his nightstand and plop himself down on his bed.

And Chiro would simply daydream.

There was never any rhyme or reason to the adventures he chose to have in his head. One day, he'd dream of being an astronaut. The next, he'd dream of inventing a new arcade game. The only thread all of Chiro's daydreams shared was not taking place anywhere near his house, and sure as his hair being messy, a wanderlust would stir in him before too long, and he'd always insist to his worried mother upon returning that he hadn't originally intended to leave the house and go exploring.

Today's daydream was a rather simple one for the boy, and yet one more likely to cause trouble than others. Today, all he wanted to do was explore some place he hadn't before.

And, he quickly realized, he knew just the place.

The outskirts.

Antauri/Nova

Absolute Zero[/b]

Truly, Antauri and Nova werenā€™t as opposite as they appeared. She was fire, but you could hardly call him ice. There was a warmth behind every calm, stoic piece of wisdom he gave.

He was more accurately described as water, flowing through the tightest situations with a level of ease that could only come naturally. Even when warm, water was able to take the out of control rage from a fire, or let the fire make it even warmer. 

And, most importantly, ice was the coldest form. Theoretically, ice could exist at absolute zero. 

Ice could exist without fire.

Water would freeze over.

[b]Transformers: Animated

Theme Song[/b]

ā€œPrime, I quit.ā€

Optimus turned curiously to Ratchet. ā€œIs something wrong?ā€

ā€œYou bet thereā€™s something wrong. You remember that annoying song the humans thought up for us?ā€

ā€œThat ā€˜robots in disguiseā€™ one?ā€

ā€œThe same.ā€

ā€œI thought youā€™d gotten over that.ā€

ā€œThat was until Sari started singing it all the time. Prime, sheā€™s a good kid, but one of the things she shares with Bumblebee is how her vocal components work.ā€

ā€œThat bad?ā€

ā€œSpark yes.ā€

Optimus sighed. ā€œIā€™ll mention it later.ā€

ā€œThanks.ā€ Ratchet headed back towards the med bay. Moments later, he stopped, realizing he was humming a familiar tune. ā€œā€¦Slag.ā€

Reflection[/b]

She had charged at the lake. Still used to the ironically safe haven of the lead warship, it took her a moment to realize this, and then she groaned irritatedly. While she didnā€™t have any glamorous options for a home, this was one of her least favored options. The lake was a constant reminder she had been outsmarted by a protoform. There was also the issue of the ice. She charged on her stomach, and saw it first thing on the mornings she was there. Her face was clearly reflected on it.

ā€œYouā€™re pathetic,ā€ Blackarachnia told herself before getting up.

Speed Record[/b]

Bumblebee was, by no means, the science expert, but if somebody went faster than the speed of sound, that would mean sound couldnā€™t catch them, wouldnā€™t it? Wasnā€™t it the same for light?

So, what would happen if he discovered the speed of life, and beat that? Could he escape his past? What about the many pressures of being a hero? Maybe he could even escape the pain of those around him, or his mistakes, or the stupid things he constantly did and couldnā€™t seem to change?

As if being the fastest thing on wheels didnā€™t have enough perks already.

The Transformeres Animated ones were pretty good! Short, but good. I think the best one was with Blackarachnia. (Iā€™m afraid TA is the only one Iā€™ve seen of the three forms of media youā€™ve posted).

Haha yeah, a few of my fandoms are rather obscure, but I thought ā€œSure, why not? Maybe somebody knows them.ā€

Thank you! Iā€™ll post more soon, including Transformers stuffs. :smiley:

[b]Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! Spoilers!

Hints of Sprx/Nova

100 Words[/b]

I am a fighter. I stand by those I care about, even in the hardest times. I have made it my goal to always be strong. It is an impossible dream. Everybody needs to let another person watch over them, even for a moment. I let them do that, despite darkness inside telling me not to. But it somehow makes me stronger, as strange as that sounds. These disasters carry me to a place of fear, but I will keep my cool, for their sake. I will be there for them, because they were there for me when I fell.

I am a mechanic. But, I canā€™t seem to figure out how to fix broken hearts. All of us have had them at some time or another. The closest thing Iā€™ve found to a fix is to just keep smiling. It isnā€™t like anything else somebody can do, and you need the other person to help you, but it seems to help a lot. People see me differently. Thatā€™s okay. I like being different, even if nobody understands. Why does the world think itā€™s wrong to be a kid sometimes anyway? Sometimes a kid-like brain is what people need.

I am a genius. I will never study enough, however, to understand the logic of heroism. Why do I put myself in danger for the sake of others? Wouldnā€™t the logical response to danger be to protect my own fur first and foremost? That is basic nature. However, I have discovered something that transcends basic nature. It is my anthem. My lifestyle. What a great irony that is. I feel that I would hate myself if I was any other way, however. For these wonderful people around me, my friends, deserve to be protected. Friendshipā€™s another topic I canā€™t comprehend.

I am a pilot. I fly into my fantasy world and hate when the real world hits me in the face. But I have to face it. My scars show times I havenā€™t. I wanted to be a hero, but I didnā€™t really understand what that meant. So I got out of hand, and soon I realized I was in the last place I ever wanted to be. I have to be stronger. For her, and for the others too. But even with all my dreams, I still canā€™t believe that love is really so powerful that it saved me.

I am a mentor. I am the one who is first to admit they made a mistake, and yet, there is so much nobody understands. Itā€™s not that I try to hide these things from those I care about. It is simply that I am not sure how to express them myself. I wish I could teach him how to be a hero in a few easy steps. It is something he will have to learn many aspects of alone. Unfortunately, that lesson will come with sacrifice. Iā€™ll be with him to limit how big that sacrifice gets. I promise.

I am a leader, representing a bunch of friends that I look up to. It makes no sense. Honestly, there are lots of times I donā€™t feel like a leader in anything more than title. There are days Iā€™m not sure that is such a bad thing. We represent a world, a generation, a life, and if I was truly in charge, how much weight would that be on my shoulders? Who really holds that weight? Is there anything I can do to help them? Maybe when Iā€™m older, Iā€™ll understand it all better. I have so much to learn.

Measurements[/b]

Bumblebee hated speedometers. To him they were all fun wreckers, like learning the ending of a good movie early. He didnā€™t want to know how fast he could be. He wanted to know he was fast, but not his exact speed; not ever.

That way, the yellow car could imagine he had no limits. He could pretend he was unmeasurable. The reckless abandon of such an attitude made him feel like he was flying rather than rolling across the pavement. The lack of technicality was refreshing. Speed was like a fantasy story to Bumblebee, and he wanted to suspend disbelief.

[b]Transformers: Armada

Spoilers for the episode ā€œMarsā€

We[/b]

ā€œWe autobotsā€¦ā€

Please donā€™t let him say anything.

He had never wanted to erase anything he had said so much.

Please let him not have even have noticed.

Two words. Two slagging words! How could two words cause so much trouble? Actually, it was one really. ā€œWeā€ entails including yourself, which entails being part of their group, which entails you starting to turn into one of them whether you meant to or not.

If he did notice, please let him shut up about it.

Those words were big trouble, yet they were the only honest words heā€™d said in forever.

[b]Transformers G1

Movie Spoilers

Serious[/b]

Okay, so being the bot who could activate the Matrix was really cool. We would admit that. Being chosen by it as the new Autobot leader? Also really cool.

But there was more to leadership than the glitter and the fame. It was a serious job, for serious bots, which he was not. He was the carefree bot. Rodimus Prime? Even his new name sounded uptight to him.

Yes, he understood the Matrix had chosen him, and the Matrix (hopefully) knew what it was doing, but he was really going to have to keep tabs on himself from now on.

Ranks[/b]

Nobody understood. Nobody even tried. Was he crazy to want this adventure? Was he crazy to try and make a change in the world when he wasnā€™t in the proper position too?

But Optimus never really understood ranks anyway. Well, not true, he understood them halfway. He could see the need for order, but what good could come from limiting the good a bot could do?

He respected soldiers. They frequently put their lives on the line. But he admired when somebody did the right thing without it being their job.

Did anybody else still have hope in unassigned heroes?

Fistful of Energon spoilers

Question[/b]

ā€œI heard about what happened. Do you wanna talk about it?ā€

Prowl almost fried a logic circuit when he realized who had asked him that. Bumblebee was actually being empathetic.

But when he thought about the events of the day; the upgrades, his behavior, it made sense as much as he hated to admit it.

ā€œI wish to be left alone,ā€ was the reply.

ā€œOkay,ā€ said the speedster and he sadly headed back towards the door.

ā€œā€¦But I appreciate the concern,ā€ and two smiles lightened up the atmosphere.

Prowl had almost forgotten there was a good side to younger brothers.

Once again, nice short pieces for TA. Iā€™ve always enjoyed Optimus and Prowl as characters in that incarnation.

Great job on the Transformers stuff! (I;m sorry that I only read the Transformers Stuff, Iā€™ll read the other stuff at another point in time) I think you portrayed the characters great, and it was very enjoyable to read.

Thank you. :slight_smile: