Pixar Planet

In Which Netbug Writes Other Stuff

Here is the place to post any of your art work not related to Pixar, be it original or not.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Re: In Which Netbug Writes Other Stuff

Postby Netbug009 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:41 am

One Piece

Make it Yourself

"After mixing all of that together and baking for thirty minutes, it will be complete."

"Alright, you heard Robin-cwan!"

"Right! Tonight's dinner will be SUUUPER!"

"Sanji, I wanted to draw some maps before dinner..."

"Oh Nami-swan I wouldn't dream of pulling you from your beautiful art! You just leave this to me!"

"Uh, yeah, speaking of leaving, I actually had some training I was in the middle of-"

"Shut up and do your job. Hey! Quit swiping ingredients!"

"I'm just taking a little for some flour stars!"

"Flour stars?"

"Sit back down Luffy!"

"Awww, but Sanji..."

"I said sit! I'm not letting you eat everything!"

"That doesn't explain why I'm stuck over here."

"Because you're a stupid marimo- What the- Chopper that's not in the recipe Robin read off!"

"I know, but this is great for muscle aches and after that battle yesterday-"

"I don't even know what that thing is! Get it away from the pot!"

"Food that helps stop muscle aches isn't a bad idea! Ah... but I have no muscles to ache. Yohoho! Skull joke!"

"Alright! That's it! Everybody but Robin out of my kitchen!"

The Straw Hat Pirates' first and only cooking lesson would be remembered less for the pasta they had tried to make, and more for the war zone created by a very angry cook hitting pirates with a ladle until they fled to the deck.
WALL-E Count: 46
JESUS IS LORD!
Netbug009
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby Netbug009 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:42 am

One Piece

Pink Rain

His heart was growing warm; warmer than it had been in a very long time. He stood at the bottom of the mountain and watched the blossoms fall to the ground, and though they were made of snow, they warmed him. They fell into his heart and changed it back to a beating organ from the stone it had been for a long time. Eventually the snow coming into him began to melt, and fell to the bottom of his heart as pink rain. He could feel each drop drown the pain inside of him. Eventually, it flooded his eyes.
WALL-E Count: 46
JESUS IS LORD!
Netbug009
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby pixarmilan » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:11 am

I really enjoyed the new pieces! I love the way you show a certain character's perspective in alot of your work.
pixarmilan
Piston Cup Champion

Postby lanatorres » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:22 pm

We all know how difficult it is to be a student and how difficult it is to do countless written works. That is why I want to offer students a way out - a professional service that I used when I was in college and where you could buy research paper online, so visit the website if you suffer from the same problem.
lanatorres
Ant

Previous

Return to Non-Pixar Art