Pixar Planet

Funny!

The official forum of Upcoming Pixar, the official news blog of Pixar Planet!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Funny!

Postby Dillinger » Mon May 25, 2015 2:01 pm

A new Pixar book is coming November 17th! I will totally buy this book! :D

From Toy Story to The Good Dinosaur, some of the most iconic and hilarious moments in Pixar's films were first conceived by the artists featured in this book. But there are hundreds of gags that don't make it past the cutting room floor, like Mater as a ninja and Sadness wearing mom jeans. Funny!explores this material in depth, showcasing classic moments from all of Pixar's films to date, plus never-before-published illustrations and doodles from the Pixar archives. With an introduction by veteran story man Jason Katz, this book is a must-have for any Pixar fan.
Dillinger
Garbage Boy

Re: Funny!

Postby K9Girl » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:04 pm

Oh man, this looks amazing! I love hearing about the little backstories behind jokes & things from the story room.
K9Girl
Master Scarer

Location: Warning my friends about the free pistachio ice cream

Postby Snipe » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:15 pm

Yes! I will be owning this.
I'm leader of the Pixarteers! :D Check out my graphics or my random and Pixar art ;)
Snipe
Master Scarer

Postby Biggest_Pixar_Fan_Ami » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:10 am

Oooo this looks cool! It'll look great next to my Pixarpedia 8) Not sure when it will be available in the UK though.

I'm one of the 3 originating Pixarteers!

2016: Celebrating 30 years of Pixar, 10 years of my Pixar fandom, Finding Dory's release, my 21st birthday, my university graduation, and Leicester City winning the Premier League
Biggest_Pixar_Fan_Ami
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby Jarsenyoo » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:20 am

Dillinger wrote:A new Pixar book is coming November 17th! I will totally buy this book! :D

From Toy Story to The Good Dinosaur, some of the most iconic and hilarious moments in Pixar's films were first conceived by the artists featured in this book. But there are hundreds of gags that don't make it past the cutting room floor, like Mater as a ninja and Sadness wearing mom jeans. Funny!explores this material in depth, showcasing classic moments from all of Pixar's films to date, plus never-before-published illustrations and doodles from the Pixar archives. With an introduction by veteran story man Jason Katz, this book is a must-have for any Pixar fan.

:D I am looking forward.
Jarsenyoo

Return to Upcoming Pixar