Trolls That Comment

This past week, it is unfortunate for me to say that we have a troll on the comments of posts over at Upcoming Pixar.

I’d like to remind you all that trolling is not permitted here at Pixar Planet or at the comments on Upcoming Pixar. I was very lenient with this person but they continued to do the wrong thing, and hence they were banned. If you troll, you will be banned.

Other than that little mishap, have a great day :slight_smile:

I think you should add that this is no April Fool’s joke…

This is no April Fools joke. I’m being very serious. April Fools finishes at 12:00pm. It’s past 12pm.

Is it a member here?

They commented under “Anonymous”.

Oh. I thought you might be able to tell by their IP, or something.

IP only goes so far as best guess and I have a few best guesses.

Wicked pedia. :imp:

That stinks. Glad you were able to ban them anyway.

Sorry A113, I’m confused. I don’t know how Wikipedia relates to this.

In the end, it will probably turn out to be JV and his posse, or someone from the Pixar World Forums. :unamused:

You see the trouble with this troll is that he/she/they/it have an everchanging IP address so it is very hard to ban them.

puts on Steve Irwin, broad Aussie accent voice
If you wanna see this little creature in action, just check out the April fools post, it’s the last comment!
takes off voice

Oh yeah I see what you mean. If it’s any consolation, I thought it was funny. :slight_smile:

You are lying about where you get the news. You just give credit to other people. But the where you really find the good news it at TPB and JVPN. I know thats where you get it. And You all post stupid pointless news. I hate you all!

I’m leaving this one post to show everyone what an immature, sad, sad, person who has way too much time on their hands.

FYI: PP&UPSUCK! is the same person who has been leaving the unwelcome comments on Upcoming Pixar.

It leaves me in awe & bewildered that there are people like this in the world who have nothing better to do.

Yeah, go and insult an insulter. That’s what they’re trying to make others do because they think it’s hilarious.

It does have something better to do, but this is what it does is its spare time. Instead of being mean to someone who’s mean, why not being good to someone who’s mean?

Don’t repay evil for evil; overcome evil with good. :wink:

Speaking of trolls - there’s another one on here at the moment (as if anyone here wouldn’t notice). Takes a lot of work to go and copy paste stuff into each topic - can’t they find something more productive? :stuck_out_tongue:

Speak of the devil … ^^^^^

I’d love to have mod power right now.

its hard to realize that people would do that but we are fallen. We do sin and lots of it. :cry:

bawpcwpn and martini833: Just to let you guys know, there are a couple of “Anonymous” users who are battling it out over the thematic material in WALL-E in this Upcoming Pixar thread:

The 81st Annual Academy Awards and Pixar

– Mitch