Crossovers+Outtakes (Create Your Own)

How about creating your own crossovers and/or outtakes for all them Pixar films? Just thought that would be a great idea…

^Awesome idea, evspixarfan2012! I’ll have to stir up some creative juices first, but once I have a good idea, I’ll get it posted! :smiley:

I actually had a crossover idea planned that I started doodling as a gag inside a Pixar coloring book called “Mega Movie Mix”

The idea was called Avatar: The Last Wilderness Explorer, which features Russell as Aang, Dory as Katara, and Marlin as Sokka, teaming up with Violet (who would be Toph) They would travel through the Earth Kingdom’s Route 66 to help Lightning McQueen win the Piston Cup in the racetrack that has real palm trees (unlike the holographic ones in the “Fire Nation”), and also help fight against the Corporate Fire (BnL) and it’s various personalities, including the Fire Soldiers who “Halt” everyone, the Solar-Powered prince of the Fire Nation (in A:TLA, firebenders draw their power from the sun) and his father, the evil Fire Lord Auto. However, they’d get assistance from the Fire Lord’s brother, a retired general who is now a pizza-loving, coffee-drinking ship’s captain.

Had it not been that there’s only six movies in the coloring book, I would have put Merida as Suki, King Fergus as the Earth King, and so forth. But yeah, that was my crossover idea.

^Oh my gosh I love that idea! XD I need to hurry up and start watching A:TLA…

Thanks, OWP. You really should sometime

Here’s one Pixar cross-reference I actually made within my fanfiction, Star Vacation. It’s a little bit changed so the dialogue fits the story, but it’s still pretty recognizable:

I’m guessing that one part of your fan fic seems to be a lot like a reference to Finding Nemo.

Reason? That one scene with Marlin and Dory…

Marlin: You’re one of those fish that cause delays. There’s a whole group of fish. There’s…delay fish.
Dory: You mean…you mean you don’t like me?
Marlin: No, of course I like you. It’s because I like you…
Dory is still crying.
Marlin: Oh, don’t cry. I like you!

Yes, that.^

Oh man, I should really catch up on your fanfics, JSWeC! I love the Finding Nemo reference, that’s such a cute scene and I love how you put your spin on it for Wall-E. :slight_smile:

Pretty much most of my artwork on dA are crossovers or mash-ups. Come to think of it, most of my YouTube videos too.

Here’s some classic ones I did of Wall-E and The Dark Knight that had a great reception here back in the day. Ahhh… the nostalgia! :slight_smile:

The Dark Droid Trailer 1

The Dark Droid Trailer 2