Pixar, Disney, and other cartoon theories

Thoeries are a way for one to express themselves on something. In cartoons thei usually something for fun just to have fans talking and maybe think about it. Some are more bad or seriois. This thread is for theories on cartoons old and new. They can be bad, funny, weird, etc. What theories are true and what arn’t? Maybe your find out here. Post theories you have read ot made up here.r
Pixar killed 2D animation - After Toy Story came out many people thought it was just someething that would come and go. But 10 years after it came out 2D film was the minority, omly coming out once in a while. Many blamed Pixar for the death of 2D. They see it as what the Jazz singer was to silent films. So did Pixar kill 2D or is it just on a hiatus?

Rugrats theory - Angelica imagined all of them (except Dil and Susie) All the Rugrats don’t exist, they’re apart of Angelica’s imagination. Tommy was a still born, Chukie died with his mom, Phil and Lil were abotions, Kimi was taken away, Dil was hit in the head, and Susie was her only friend.

Monsters arn’t scared of children, they’re scared of the Black Death. - That’s why there’s radiation suits and shaving fur.

Super Mario Bros 3 isn’t real, it’s a play - That’s why there is a stage at the beginning, a curtain, shadows in the backround, and platforms bolted in the air.

Aladdin takes place in a apocalyptic future - This is why the Genie knows about modern stuff.

I saw a very good theory about various Pixar timelines… lemme see if I can find it.

Here it is! laughingsquid.com/what-if-every- … connected/ It’s a bit far-fetched, but it’s very interesting nonetheless.

Not sure if this is even relevant, but I wish people would stop seeing inappropriate things in movies like The Little Mermaid, The Lion King and The Rescuers, and then saying the company is evil. I’m not denying the things are there, they’re obviously there for all to see. But those things were put there by artists, who want/wanted to get back at Disney or make a funny joke in a “kid’s film”. So personally I don’t understand using these things as a conspiracy theory as to why Disney and their movies are evil and poisoning America’s young minds.

Here’s a few more

Garfield - Garfield is dead, accoding to an 1989 script. garfield.com/comics/vault.ht … ddr=891023

Jimmy Neutron - Jimmy and his freinds are in special ed.

Samurai Jack- Takes place in same univser as the PP in post apocalyptic world.

Picky and the Brain - Pinky is the genius.

Ed Edd n Eddy - The kida are in pergatory.

Courage the Cowardly Dog- There are no monters, their humans that look like monsters in Courage’s eyes.

Pokemon anime- Ash is in a coma, only the first epsiode is real.

Pokemon video games- Takes place after a war.

Donald Duck -Donald has post trematic stress syndrome.