Creepy Character Designs?

Let’s face it; not all Pixar designs are cute and cuddly. To me, the creepiest Pixar character is Archie from MU. And technically, this is a short, but I definitely have to mention the fish from Boundin’.

What characters do you find a little creepy-looking?

I don’t really know of any Pixar characters who would seem a bit creepy-looking in design. But for my sake, please: I hope no one comes on this thread to say that about WALL-E, 'cause that would be insulting my favorite Pixar character. (Come on: He’s supposed to be cute, for crying out loud!)

WheezysBestBud: Archie, really? To each their own, I guess…

Creepy character designs… I would have to say Dean Hardscrabble, and Mor’du. Probably Waternoose ranks up there as well, but only at the end.

To a certain extent, I would also say Randall, but only when he grins with his sharp teeth. To me, Randall does not appear scary; in fact, I would describe his appearance as a mix of slightly creepy, but also graceful and delicate, with hints of quirky playfulness. His colors look more soothing and calming that terrifying, and his swirling motions are the graceful part of him. What makes Randall look quirky and playful to me are his soft, velvety gecko fingers and his bouncy fronds, not to mention his gestural flexibility with all four of his arms at once. And of course, in MU, he is even less scary, when we meet him with those glasses, and his coloring, although still soft and soothing, is brighter, which even adds to the playfulness factor. In fact, he looks like someone who’d be rather ticklish and scamper around if you try to tickle him, and just needs a hug at the end of the day. :sunglasses:

It’s the horizontal pupils that really do me in. ::shudder::

Heh, heh…I don’t really creep out over them pupils.

Anton Ego

^Is it because he’s thin and wears a gothic outfit, IV?

Yeah, and his cheeks cave in and he’s sooooo tall.

Babyface takes it away. While not being outright scary, there’s something very unsettling about the Mutant Toys… Pixar really came a along way in the production process to get there. What makes Babyface even creepier is the fact that his head is actually Molly’s…