Favorite Pixar Character Contest

I found this awesome contest where you get to vote for your favorite Pixar characters in one on one mash ups! It is potentially the hardest test Pixar fans can take.

Here’s the link:

www.dorkly.com/toplist/62459/pixar-toplist

My results ended up being:

1. Randall Boggs
  2. Lots-O’-Huggin’ Bear
  3. Chuckles the Clown (Toy Story 3)
  4. Andy (Toy Story)
  5. Ellie (Up)

Honestly, Chuckles got that high by luck, because most of the characters he was mashed against I didn’t really like LOL

But wow, choosing between Randall and Lotso was excruciatingly painful…I ended up picking Randall just because he has more “good” qualities and he has the potential of getting on well with people at least, whereas Lotso’s heart was crushed long ago and he just dwells in his own hate and misery.

1. Randall
  2. Buzz
  3. Lightning
  4. Stu (“Alien”, as the test puts it)
  5. Woody

It’s fun, but if the guy genuinely wants to find the most liked Pixar character he probably should have figured out a different system. I ended up smacking down EVE almost immediately despite her being a character I really like just cause she got paired against Randall (whom I obsess over. Every time he showed up I wondered if I should take the time to pry apart the two emotions).

Also, I never got the chance to pick M-O. Does it randomly leave some out or did they just not include him?

1. EVE
  2. Boo
  3. Hal the cockroach (from WALL-E)
  4. Randall Boggs
  5. Celia Mae

Took this quiz too! I’m sorry, I had to choose EVE over Randall, because she’s the reason I found Pixar Planet in the first place. And seriously, I don’t even like the cockroach!!!

Okay, those kinds of quizzes are just ridiculous (reference to answers that sometimes don’t match your preferences). And I haven’t even taken that quiz yet! I’m just saying…

This was sooooo hard to do, I mean, I love all the Pixar characters really! How can I possibly pick favorites?? Some of the matchups were unusual, but in some ways that made it easier for me to choose (like Holley vs. the Witch; as fun as the Witch is, it had to go to awesome who is Holley!). I’m pleased with my results overall, though:

1. Mater
  2. Woody
  3. Holley Shiftwell
  4. Dory
  5. WALL-E

How did you get my favorite Pixar character to end up ranking as 5th favorite for you, OWP? <3

^I have no idea… it was so hard to choose… honestly, I see them all as equals! Just 'cause WALL-E got ranked that way doesn’t mean I love him any less… WALL-E was one of the most vivid obsessions I’ve ever had with a Pixar film, and I still love it (and him) to this day :slight_smile: All the Pixar heroes are my favorite Pixar characters!

This started out very easy, and got harder and harder. My score:

1.)Elastigirl
2.)Jessie
3.)Mr. Incredible
4.)Edna
5.)King Fergus

This is mostly true, but I’m very surprised Woody isn’t there. He was my original favorite, and he definitely remains in my top 5. Also I LOVE Fergus, but I would have expected Elinor to place higher than him. I question the accuracy of this test.

1. Woody
  2. Randall
  3. Sulley
  4. Buzz Lightyear
  5. Frozone

It was pretty tough to choose since I also like Edna Mode, Slink, Elastagirl, Mr. Potato Head, Violet, Boo, Andy, Carl, Dug, Wall-E, and Eve. :blush:

1. Violet
  2. Elastigirl
  3. Buzz lightyear
  4. Mr. incredible
  5. Woody

Whoa! Lucky for you to have Incredibles characters on the top of your list, TSS.

you expect otherwise? :wink:

Well, believe me: if I ever take this sort of quiz or something, I better hope WALL-E’s gonna make it to the top of my list results ('cause he’s my favorite Pixar character.)