Pixarland Theme Park?

Just to let you know, this is all FAN-FORMULATED IDEAS. Nothing is offical about a Pixar theme park (except Cars Land in Disney’s california Adventure. Which looks like Radiator springs, but it looks SO good.)

But if you were going to make a Pixar theme park, what would you do? What would be in there? How many parks wuold there be? Like a Cars Land, monsters Inc land, Incredibles land? Resturants, parades, shows, and of course: Rides.

Feel free to formulate any and all ideas.

I’d probably go the World Showcase route and split whatever land there was into replicas of pieces of the various worlds with rides and shops specific to each film in them.

Toy Story’s section would be a huge replica of Andy’s room, and have a Pizza Planet. And maybe a creepy ride thing based off a huge replica of Sid’s room.

A Bug’s Life would be part the main island, part the tunnels. I’d like to think a fairly cool ride concept could be found somewhere within that leaf surfing thing they do. Alternatively, Soarin, except you’re in the fake bird. ;-p

Monsters, Inc.'s section would have a roller coaster based on the Door Vault. Also, Harryhausen’s, made possible with a LOT of creative food presentation.

Finding Nemo would probably end up being a mini-water park. An East Australian Current coaster or water ride would be cool.

The Incredibles section would probably mainly be based off Syndrome’s lair, since a normal city’s kind of lame.

Cars…you can do to Disney Land for Cars.

Ratatouille would probably mainly be normal France, since otherwise it’d be the third thing to do the “everything’s big” gimmick. Ideally, Geaustu’s and Ratatouille would both be there, the former probably being a formal, sit down, “book five months in advance” thing and the latter being quicker.

WALL-E would have a drink shop, and possibly a gift shop based on WALL-E’s house if a way could be found to do that without implying we’re stealing from the guy. There’d probably need to be signs somewhere about how this park is brought to you by BnL.

Up would be based on Paradise Falls, with replicas of Muntz’ ship and Carl’s house to explore.

And then there’s probably be some other section for the real life creative process.

Just some off the top of my head. 8D

If i was a multi billionaire, I would go with a Disneyworld idea and do one park for each of the movies. I’ll go in order because this is gonna be a lot, and not to mention i’ll blow your mind with it too.

Toy Story

Lands: Andy’s Room

Rides:
Falling With Style: Feel what it’s like to “fly” like Buzz Lightyear on this wacky roller coaster that has falls, loops, twists, turns, and pins. Soar “to Infinity and beyond” as you show the world you CAN fly
Slinky Merry Go Round: Spring into this ride shaped like Slinky.
Andy’s Imagination: (Kind of like Star Tours)This ride changes with every day, a new imagination adventure. Join Woody and Buzz they go thorugh a simulated play session with Andy. Where you will go next? Thats up for Andy to decide. But where ever you go, HAVE FUN

Pizza Planet

Can’t have Pizza Planet without Pizza. See it made right before your eyes as you enjoy a nice lunch. An arcde also stands right next to Pizza planet so enjoy a game or two while your pizza cooks. (SPECIAL DEAL: Buy one whole pizza and get 20 free tokens for the games)

Rides:
The Claw: The Claw is the master. The claw chooses who will go and who will stay. The claw is a bumper car ride in which you ride aliens to avoid being “snatched” by the claw.
The Space Port: Space Mountain like ride in which Buzz Lightyear travels in a rocket to an unknown galaxy filled with hideous creatures, distant planets, and… food?
Space Pod: Spinning ride

Sid’s Room

Sid’s Sadistic Tour: (Haunted house) Ride though a baby buggy as you ride though the lairs of Sid’s room. watch toys get torutred before your eyes. Toys run at you,t rying to get you. Can you escape this madhouse?
The Escape: Indiana Jones feel: Woody is gonna get you out of here and rescue Buzz. hop on Rollerbob as he leads you out. Watch out for obstacles… and be sure to look out for Scud. he has a tendancy to pop out a few times

Al’s Appartment/Toy barn

Toy Barn is a shop filled with toys, souvenirs, and apparel
Elevator Shaft: Tower of Terror feel: Watch Buzz and Zurg flight on the elevator shaft as you fall and fly up. Don’t fear, Buzz will rescue you
Airport: Ride the baggage claim to the airplane rollercoster feel

Sunnyside Day care

This side of the park is broken down into two side: a day side and a night side in which some of the rides become more enhanced

Kid’s Play: Here come the toddlers. pick a toy and ride as you get picked up, tossed, spun, and hurled all over. Hold on to dear life.
Operation Breakout: This is a special attraaction for families of 4+. WOrk together through an obstacle course as you escape the dreaded Sunnyside daycare. You and your family have a time limit. You fail to get to the finish line before time runs out, you are trapped in sunnyside forever…

Shows/Parades/Attractions
Play parade: Play with the Toys in the Pixar Play Parade (I gotta think of a new title or Disney will sue)
Toys come to life: Toys/animatronics will be scattered throughout the park and will come to life and interact with you and your family
Woody’s Roundup: See a reinactment of Woody’s episodes of the beloved show

A Bug’s Life theme park may seem a little too predictable, only because California adventure already does have a A Bug’s Land which is like a mini park. However, i would like to add a few rides, shows, and attractions to the mix.

Flick’s Flying Bird: Dare to ride inside Flick’s flying contraption? Hope on as you soar above the park, looking down at all the people like ants. fly around trees, over the park. but watch out for fire. or you’ll be in for a “crash” landing.

A Bug’s Tour: Very much like an Indiana Jones ride as you travel with a multitude of bugs around ant island and the city

PT Flea’s circus: A show that goes on twice a day. Watch acrobats, performers, clons, and other people don insect costumes and perform masterful circus acts, Hosted by PT flea

Bug Bar and Grill: just like in the movie. Grab a snack, or try some of the specialty items like th Poo Poo plater

I would mostly enjoy the gift shops. Speaking of Gift Shops:

Al’s Toy Barn
The gift shop is mainly a toy store that carries screen-accurate toys from the film (someone please make this a reality). Visitors can also but the other ridiculous toys available in the movie an can take pictures with Al.

The Incredible Emporium
The emporium contains action figures for all the heroes that appeared in the film. They are similar to the Mego Superhero figures from the '70s. Comics, t-shirts, and costumes are also sold.

…Now I want this to be a reality. Thanks, TheStarSwordsman. ;-p

Edit: I realize i said Villainess instead of TheStarSwordsman, whoops…

Ah, those are good ideas. One would think that there would be a themed gift shop in every area.
Feel free to contribute more ideas SpaceSherriff.

On to the next Park

Monsters Inc/University

Rides/Attractions
The Door factory: ride the doors like a roller coaster althrough out the facroty. Be prepared for twists, turns, drops, and splits

Scare Games: A park within the park. Families can team up to put their scare skills to the test.

1. Obstacle course: Run through a track while avoiding the filthy kids toys
  2. Sneak past the librarian as you proceed to the next course
  3. Run the maze, scaring the kids, but avoid the teenagers
  4. Hide and seek
  5. The famed scare simulator

Tour of Monsters University: take a trolley tour of one of the famous scare schools in the world. See the campus, college life, activities.

Oepration breakout
Kind of like the monsters Inc ride n California Adventure: All of monstropolis is searching for escaped humans. They soon discover that it’s YOU! so you ride as fast as you can avoidign the CDA and law enfocement. Will they catch you? what happens should they do?

Finding Nemo time. now instead of a theme park, I’m thinking that this park could actually be one large water park. Since Finding Nemo takes place in the ocea, I’m thinking a Nemo water park could be a top 5 biggest waterparks. THere will be slides, wave pools, lazy river, a place to snorkel and get up close with coral, fish, and the characters from finding nemo. Some of the biggest features will be

EAC waetr slide: the biggest, longest, craziest waterslide in the world. It’s like a roller coaster, sending you and a friend up, down, around the slide, going around and through all thr reaches of the water park. Be prepared to catch some righteous vibes as you jet down the current… you will get wet.

Down in the depths: The park’s first ever underwater/underground attraction. It’s mainly a tube ride, combining a lazy river with a slide. Go through the the shark’s submarine while avoiding the mines. And then venture down into the dark dark depths of the ocean. watch out for surprises

Pixarland sounds groovy!

Yeah. If only it were realy. Almost forgot about this. i’ll come up with the next movie themed land… The Incredibles!

This would be the coolest thing ever! I wish it was real. I probably wouldn’t be able to go if it was real, but it would still be awesome :mrgreen:

I’m pretty sure that there’s a Toy Story themed area in Disneyland Paris. I’ve never been but I actually had thought about a Pixar theme park a while ago so decided to search for it. I did a bit of searching and it says that it’s part of Toon Studio, so I don’t think that it’s that big. It looks pretty good though :slight_smile: It has an RC Racer type thing and a Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop :slight_smile:

I think it would be awesome if they actually created a Pixar theme park. You never know, maybe one day this will actually happen. If there was enough interest then I suppose they would consider it.

Oh, and your ideas are awesome! If it was real I would really want to go! :smiley:

The Incredibles

I see this area being split into two separate areas of the park. one area is Metroville, the other is Nomanisan Island.

Metroville: City and home to the world’s top Super Heroes. We invite you and your family to explore all this big metropolis has to offer. Become heroes as you soar through the sky. Watch heroes battle crime and fight bad guys. And the chance to become a Super Hero yourself.

Rides:
up, Up, Zoom: The premiere roller coaster that parkgoers can get firsthand experience of flying. Soar all around the city as you go through loops, twists, turns, ups, downs as you fly all over. Fly as high as the tallest building. Drop down to say hi to the civilians.
Omnidroid Attack: Ride on the spinning claws of the Omnidroid. The Omnidroid spins it’s arms and it’s claws as you try to survive a close encounter with the world’s most deadly robot.
Tour the NSA: A slow tour guide buggy ride of the NSA HQ. Witness super heroes test their powers, see the new gadgets, robots, vehicles, and inventions the tech people are working on to make the world a better place. (jut hope something doesn’t blow up). Get a chance to see mission control as the NSA monitors the world in search of crimes and disasters.

Attractions
NSA HQ: Along with the buggy tour ride, this 3 story building gives tourists and parkgoers a chance to experience first hand what the NSA does. on the first flow, you have your gift and costume shop. In additon to buying all kinds of clothes, toys, and souviners, there is a special viewing area in which you can watch and witness the great Edna Mode work on her costumes. See her design and test her suits with elegance and flare.
The second floor is a museum of Metrovile’s history of Super Heroes. See exhibits of fallen heroes. Dioramas of memorable rescues and battles. And one large exhibition to the greatest Super Heroic family in the world: The incredibles.
The thrid floor is the most fun: a giant “training facility” for the young ones and families: Test out your strength, speed, and skill in this giant play area and obstacle course. There is a full on session for a team of your friends and families to work together to overcome a large obstacle course. When you’re done, get your evaluations, photos taken, and get your own super name as you complete your NSA training.

Meet and Greet: The three costumed characters you can meet and greet throughout the in this area are Mr. incredible, Mrs. incredible, and Frozone.

Super Heroe Celebration: A parade featuring your favorite family of Supers. Dance and play as the Incredibles ready you for a fun session of workout, dancing, and fun.

Attack of the Robowards: A show located in the heart of the city. The city is under attack by cyborg warriors. And it’s up to the combined powers of The incredibles and YOU to end this threat.

(more to come)

A children’s play area (think Train Town) but themed after Riley’s mind from Inside Out.

A prehistoric-themed section with anima-tronics of Arlo and his dino-friends! (You know, they have dinosaur anima-tronics over at museums, usually?)