What are your fondest Pixar memories?

I don’t know if a topic like this has been made already, but I thought it would be fun to talk about some of our fondest memories of Pixar. These can be anything about their movies, shorts, merchandise, or anything else related to Pixar. Here are some of my fondest memories.

My earliest memories were watching Toy Story and Monsters, Inc. on VHS a ton, going to see Toy Story 2 on Ice, taking Woody and Buzz with me everywhere, seeing Finding Nemo in theaters when I was 2 1/2(the first movie I ever saw in theaters), collecting the Cars die-cast when I was about 5 1/2, and watching the films with my family. I am nearly 15 years old and I still love Pixar just as much, maybe even more than I did as a kid.

I was in 2nd grade (8 1/2 years old) when Up came out. I remember being really excited for it and I asked one of my friends to come along with me. When we got to the theater, they were giving away free Up posters and free balloons with the Up logo on them. We went in the theater with our posters, excited to see the film. I loved very second of Up and still to this day is one of my favorite Pixar films. After we saw the movie, we saw a huge UP display (it was basically a display of the poster of the house and Carl , Russell, and Dug hanging onto the hose). We ended up buying one for 10 or 15 dollars and I definitely don’t regret it.

Another memory was when the Toy Story 3D Double Feature came out. My mom and I went to see it and I brought my favorite Buzz toy with me. I sat down and sat him in the seat next to me. ;-p Then, when TS3 came out, which I was so hyped about, I brought my TSC Buzz and Woody and when I got inside, I saw a kid who had basically stolen my idea. He had sat down in a seat and placed Buzz in the seat next to him 8D

What are some of your Pixar memories?

Believe it or not, I actually watched Toy Story 2 before I saw the original. 8D

I was 3 and my mom came back from the store with a Toy Story 2, Toy Story, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, and A Tigger Movie VHS when she surprised me with the Strummin’ Singin’ Woody doll. Even though my memory is a bit foggy, I remember crouching in front of the TV watching all 4 VHS tapes with that Woody doll. To this day, he sits proudly on my collection.

Fast forward to 2004, around the release for The Incredibles which began my interest in superheroes. For a while, I thought that younger Mr. Incredible was a different character. 8D

I remember enjoy Cars when it first premiered in theaters. I listened to Rascal Flat’s “Life is a Highway” on loop for about a month while trying to collect all the McDonalds cars.

I’ve always wanted that Woody doll. And I definitely remember the McDonald’s Cars toys. i remember I lost Mater at my babysitter’s one time and my mom ended up buying one on eBay just so I could have the whole collection ;-p

I remember when I first got my old Toy Story 2 suitcase back in Christmas 1999, and I’ve kept it for all these years since then.

I also remember back when I was very young, I would play around with the old Monsters, Inc. LeapPad booklet (and cartridge). Even today I still regret getting rid of it, and hope that one day I will eventually be able to restore it back into my collection.

That’s a good place for me to start (on my fondest memories, of course).

The first Pixar film I saw was Monsters, Inc. I was either in kindergarten or 1st grade, and I got the DVD for Christmas. Since then I’ve been a huge Pixar fan.

I’ve been to Disney World a whopping four times, and all four times I went Pixar crazy, riding Buzz’s Space Ranger Spin, playing Toy Story Mania, dancing in Block Party Bash…and I was even lucky enough to meet the Pixar Pals.