Bring back the villains!

I know I mentioned this before but I find it rather disheartening that the last three consecutive Pixar films don’t have villains in them. I understand the argument that not all Films need a villain if it doesn’t serve the story correctly. But my argument is that these are primarily children’s films and like it or not the inclusion of a villain is a big part of the convention of children’s films. It was refreshing for Andrew Stanton’s films to have no villains because that was a fresh idea but I say it’s time to bring back the Pixar villains. What do you all think?

I like villains. I feel that if done correctly, they are a lot more enjoyable than the heroes in the story.
I liked what Pixar did in their previous 2 films where there was no villain. Which proves that one does not need one in order for a successful story. But honestly, yeah, i do miss the villains. but would only want them back if they were done really good: meaning someone I would love to hate, or someone admirable that makes me cheer for them to succeed.

With the release of Good Dinosaur came the return of Pixar villains. Now how long that lasts remains to be seen.