PIXAR FIRST DRAFTS and (Circle 7 Animation)

HELLO EVERYONE :smiley:

My Name is PIXAR DRAFTS, the reason being I’ve read about many Pixar Drafts that sound just a good as their final film counterparts. I’d like to know if anyone has first drafts or alternate versions that I could read for inspiration as Writer. I’d love to work with PIXAR one in the future. I am still saddened we haven’t yet or since seen their film, NEWT. Which could have been great. I’m trying to write it and hopefully get that made one day with PIXAR, based on my ideas concerning the art I’ve seen for the film.

I also like the Circle 7 Animation concepts like what TOY STORY 3 was originally to be: It focused on the other toys shipping a malfunctioning Buzz to Taiwan, where he was built, believing that he will be fixed there. While searching on the Internet, they find out that many more Buzz Lightyear toys are malfunctioning around the world and the company has issued a massive recall. Fearing Buzz’s destruction, a group of Andy’s toys (Woody, Rex, Slinky, Mr. Potato Head, Hamm, Jessie, and Bullseye) venture out to rescue Buzz. At the same time, Buzz meets other toys from around the world that were once loved, but have now been recalled.

Ideas I like for PIXAR DRAFT concepts That changed into the movies we know: A floating castle with two brothers vying to inherit their father’s kingdom, and when the brothers fell to Earth, they encountered a tall bird who helped them understand each other. (UP)
a 30-year-old man dealing with monsters that he drew in a book as a child coming back to bother him as an adult. Each monster represented a fear he had, and conquering those fears caused the monsters eventually to disappear. (MONSTER’S INC)

Just to name a few, any way, I’d love to read and see these scripts or more information if anyone has them…
Even any NEWT stuff (A DRAFT?), ANYWAY, thanks to all in advance.

• PIXARDRAFTS

best post happy post