Pixar's Most Annoying Charaters

For me,the charater that is most annoying is Syndrome and Chick Hicks,and Mr.Potato Head. :confused:

To me, it’s Chick Hicks no matter what. I understand ppl liking Randal or Syndrome, but Chick is just a plain loser, and he’s annoying.

He is quite Annoying. :angry:

who’s chick hicks? lol

Bo Peep. I dunno why, but she bugs meh.

And Wazowski, o’ course.

Heimlich- Chick Hicks is the car from Cars that always finishes in 2nd and he’s green.
FONY- Mike Wazowski?
But he’s so cool!

The seagulls hands down !!

Deb (and Flo). One-joke character.

I think the most annoying would have to be:

Toy Story: The Green Allien dudes. Sure they are cute, but what they say can sometimes make you want to pull your hair out.

A Bug’s Life: I don’t know, probably Tuck and Roll. Now I love these guys to death, but it annoys me when I don’t know what the heck they are saying.

Monsters Inc.: Probably the CDA. How many times do they say 2319?

Finding Nemo: THe Seagulls. You all know why.

THe Incredibles: Probably Kari Mckean. Yep, I had to choose one people, and I choose her. She is one of those “ditzy” kind of girls, and she can seem really clueless at times.

Cars: I think Chick is really annoying. He is so super cocky, and you just get this feeling that you really want to shut him up!

Ratatouille: Well, I want to say Emile for this one. He keeps bringing the rat pack to Gusteau’s, hoping Remy could snatch some food for him.

Lightning McQueen because he is a bit too brash for my tastes…

Yeah, that did get old… :stuck_out_tongue:

Mike Wazowski. I once set a lighter to a picture of his face. It felt good. :stuck_out_tongue:

Chick Hicks is very unlikable, but that is his role in the film after all. The CDA really grate on me, not only because of their pure stupidity, but they really do remind me of processed cheese in those uniforms that they wear. Dash annoys me- I really don’t like people that have such a high opinion of themselves, and although it’s natural for a boy of his age to be like that, I think it’s just a little too much.

I personally find Violet and Dash really annoying in one scene. It’s the one and only time I’ve cringed due to lameness in a Pixar movie:

When on the freeway and the van goes tumbling, eventually ending up perfectly parked, the kids are asked if they’re okay… they respond in stupid voices, with Violet saying “super-duper” and Dash saying the age-old “lets do it again” joke.

Yeah! I didn’t exactly cringe at that part, but I was a bit too cheesy for my tastes. :wink:

What bugging about them? :slight_smile:

Okay, I don’t only hate Wazowski because I’m a Randall fan. I found him very annoying before I was a Randall fan too. How can people not find him annoying? His voice annoys me and his nasty jokes annoy me and most of all, his little cutesy names he uses for Celia. That’s my reason.

I think the same should be said for Bo Peep- she’s too flirtatious with Woody and this was when I was five aka not old enough to understand or like. So there. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mike Wazowski is one of the most annoying and irritating characters PERIOD, whether in movies or on tv. He’s a habitual liar, for one thing, easily making up these bald-faced lies “on the fly”, as it were, so clearly he’s had a lot of practice. It doesn’t bother him one bit to lie right to someone’s face, so how would you ever know when he was telling the truth, for once? He’s got that smart mouth, full of sarcasm(yet why is it that someone else in the movie gets described as “sarcastic”?), with those lame jokes, yet he NEVER finds anything that anyone else says to be funny and actually makes fun of them. He bosses his best friend around like an overbearing old woman, even telling him when to talk and when to be quiet(" that’s ENOUGH, Sulley"), and makes fun of his size, while not liking it one bit when someone else makes fun of MIKE’S diminuitive size. He’s arrogant and self-centered(“I’m so romantic, I could fall in love with myself!”). Worst of all, he’s a rank coward-he talks big and tough when he’s got his eight-foot-tall buddy to back him up, like in the locker room scene near the beginning, but his true nature shows when he’s faced with a situation on his own. He’s just the sort to talk trash about somebody if they’re not around, but it too chicken to tell them to their face, unless of course Sulley is there. If there’s one trait I can’t stand in somebody, especially in a guy, it’s cowardice. It would be funny to lock Mike and Blooregard Q. Kazoo in a cage and let 'em battle it out for freedom, since they’re so similar in personalities, but my money would be on Bloo-he might be small, but at least he’s not a complete wuss!

pitbulllady

Ha! Now this is an interesting question…

Well, I think I’ll follow The Star Swordsman’s lead and make a list:

Toy Story: Mr. Potato Head. I’m not exactly sure why, but he’s never been one of my choice characters. He’s too “pushy” for my taste.

A Bug’s Life: Molt. Sure, he’s funny, but he did get on my nerves a little throughout the film. I guess he could be classified as the entity who provides “comic relief” at various moments, especially seeing as he was the only character that Hopper could threaten, yet not destroy completely, but he still bugged me a little. (No pun intended…)

Monsters, Inc.: Good question. I’m not quite sure, actually… Oh wait! I know who… Fungus. Eheh.

Finding Nemo: The seagulls. They come off as a tad bit pesty after a while. Their monotonous and droning repetition of the word “mine” is laughable for the first few minutes, but after a time it gets kinda…insane. (snigger)

The Incredibles: A Brad Bird character annoying? Perish the thought! Then again, I suppose that Jack-Jack was a little bit… Naaah. I like everybody in The Incredibles. :wink:

Cars: Chick Hicks, hands down. He’s a cheater, he’s unfair, he does things only for his own pleasure… He’s a thief, I tell ya’! Heheh. Nah, he’s not that bad, but you’ve gotta admit that Lightning seemed like a sweet, kind-hearted fellow (before his “transformation”) next to Chick Hicks.

Ratatouille: Believe it or not, Gusteau kinda annoyed me for a while, but I soon got over that bout of unusual tatse. (snigger)

Yep. There ya’ have it! :slight_smile:

Puh-ha!! That’s hilarious… :laughing:

I’m probably one of the only persons on this website who actually likes Mike Wazowski, not because of his annoying traits, but because he’s so naive that it’s…well…hilarious (at least, to me it is). I’m also able to add-lib at odd moments, so we have something in common, but other than that, I’m the complete opposite of the dude. I hate his vain and lying side; I just like his…hilarity factor. (Then again, I’m prone to like anyone who’s funny in some way, sooo…)

– Mitch

Mitch- I won’t deny that Mike is funny sometimes, but if he’s TRYING to be funny, it just doesn’t work. When he’s physically getting hurt, on the other hand… :laughing:

LOL! Oh yeah! :sunglasses: That’s funny :laughing: