Which Pixar film always makes you cry?

And why?

• Toy Story: I usually shed tear when Buzz and Woody are flying through the air, and also at the very end because it is such a good ending, and I’m happy.

• Monsters, Inc.: One word: “Kitty!” And also the whole scene when Sulley says goodbye to Boo. It gets me every time. Is there anyone who doesn’t get affected by that part?

• Finding Nemo: When the baby fish get eaten.

• The Incredibles: When Mr Incredible says “I can’t… I’m not strong enough.” because it is such a clever line, and I feel for him.

• Ratatouille: Oh gawd…

When Colette is in the rain on her motorcycle looking at Anyone Can Cook! in the shop window and she finally gets it, the whole part where they are all working together to make Ego’s meal especially just as Linguini is serving it (just the music and everything gets me), and at the end when Remy is finally a chef and everyone is happy and it’s just the perfect ending to a perfect film. And Le Festin is emotional as well.

I’m such a crybaby, and Pixar sure knows how to hit you where it hurts. :wink:

So, how 'bout you?

1. Your Friend the Rat - First time I saw it, I cried…laughing! xDDD
  2. Monsters, Inc. - Sulley leaving Boo.

You know something, that’s about it. Oh, the biggest one ever: Remember this quote from Mater?

:`-( Poor Mater! :`-(

Well I’m a very emotional person, so any sad scene in any movie makes me tear up. Thankfully I never really cry. :smiley:

Ditto for me. XD

I haven’t seen other pixar films that aren’t Ratatouille/Bug’s Life for a while.

But I always feel like crying in Ratatouille when:

[spoiler]*Alfredo’s line “And don’t come back! Or I’ll treat you like how restaurants are supposed to treat pests!” It’s really sad to think about what it would be like if Remy was Alfredo’s friend no more. :frowning:

*The scene where Remy is stuck in the trap, talking to the Gusteau hallucination[/spoiler]

So, my answer would be Ratatouille. Just thinking about the first scene I mentioned makes me wanna cry.

A Bug’s Life: When P.T. Flea dies. (Just kidding)
Toy Story 2: When Buzz asks, “Has anyone seen my lighter?”(Just kidding again.)
Monsters, Inc.: “Kitty has to go.” :frowning:
Cars: When the Radiator Springs residents have their welcome sign up, but no one comes.

DIES OF LAUGhTER

Well for me,
Monsters, Inc.: “Kitty”
the first time I saw it.
Cars “Best Friend” & “Our Town”
But for all of them, I didn’t cry, it just really got to me.

Well, I am not the kind of person to cry, but some scenes got me. One example (more to come) is the “When She Loved Me” part of TS2.

Toy Story- When Buzz tries to fly but crashes, and he’s just lying there, on the floor of Sid’s house. The song in that bit is SO sad!

Finding Nemo- Coral dying at the beginning used to really get to me, but not so much anymore.

Monsters, Inc.- When Randall gets banished…That really does get me every time.

Ratatouille- When Ego has that flashback into his childhood.

RMSH: No, RMSH! Don’t die!!!
TSS: I used to alwayas cry in that scene.

What’s weird is I can’t think of any Incredibles bits that made me cry, or even almost did. :confused:

Great answers, people!

I don’t think The Incredibles is that much of a crying film… But Monsters, Inc. sure is! :wink:

Finding Nemo. Well it nearly made me cry.

TSS- Add that one to my list.
I didn’t actualy cry, but it really got me.

rachel: Well, I can sorta agree with you with that. I think TI has more powerful points than crying moments, although many cry durring some of those crying moments.

azzstar: Hey dude, welcome to Pixar Planet.

Thank you for your warm welcome :slight_smile:

I think the one movie out of all of them that made the most people cry had to be Finding Nemo. I mean, it had a lot of funny bits but some depressing scenes as well. I can recall tearing up the most while watching it.

azzstar: You are totally welcome!

FONY: I agree. Finding Nemo has got to be Pixar’s best “crying” movie. I believe the last five minutes or so of the movie had got to be the most impacting for people.

Happy Feet made me cry A bit. Eventhough its not pixar. It did made me cry, A bit

Isn’t there any Pixar movie, or part in a Pixar movie that made you cry azzstar?