this is the form to talk all about pixar credits
Here are my top favorite pixar credits:

1. Wall-E credits

2. The Incredibles credits

3. Ratatouille credits

4. Finding Nemo credits

Whats yours

:question: :smiley: :question:

A Bug’s Life credits. It was the first of its kind (animated film bloopers). I remember seeing that movie twice in the theaters because they told me there was a different blooper reel playing at a different time.

1. Cars Drive-in!
  2. Monsters, inc. Company play “Put That Thing Back Where it Came From or So Help Me”
  3. other outtakes (Bug’s and TS2)
  4. The Incredibles
  5. Ratatouille
  6. Finding Nemo

I haven’t seen WALL-E yet…

obviously they are different kinds of end credits, but the outtakes, the company play and the drive-in are extraordinary pieces of genius! The Shrek’s swamp karaoke is nothing compared with them…

Oh man i forgot about the Cars drive -in and Monsters inc. put that thing back where it came from or so help me because i like those too

can someone find the monsters inc company play on Youtube? it should be there but I can’t find it (and don’t want to take the dvd from the shelf… lazy)

sorry :blush: i couldn’t find it on youtube

Finding Nemo’s Credit is definitely the best one.

I love the Incredibles credits. I always get pumped up and energized when I hear the song in the background.

WALL-E, for me, wins by a landslide here. The first half of the credits where we get to see how things progressed after the movie ended was awesome. Then the actul credits started to roll and we got to see all those cute spirtes of the characters. Not to mention I love the song. WALL-E is the only film I’ve seen in theaters where nearly every time at least 75% or more of the crowd stayed the whole way through.

Oh my god I loved the Toy Story 2 one with the Barbie haha and Monsters Inc!!!

Martini833’s favorite credits sequences:

1. Cars
  2. Ratatouille
  3. Finding Nemo
    … WALL-E
  4. Tie-The Incredibles
    …Monsters, Inc.
  5. Tie- Toy Story 2
    …A Bug’s Life
    I can’t fit Toy Story in there because those credits are so close to me, from my childhood, yet they are so simple.
    *List subject to change

Ratatouille, Wall-E, and Finding Nemo are all tied for me.

I dunno…WALL-E’s definitely up there. Everyone, both times, stayed and watched them right through because the song is so good and the little [spoil]pixelated WALL-E and EVE[/spoil] are so adorable!

I always enjoy the MI outtakes, too, and the Finding Nemo credits are really sweet and funny.

But in general, Pixar credits rule. There are no other films that I could actually be bothered to sit there and watch the credits for, but Pixar just know how to keep an audience watching right until the end.

Totally!!! I love all the little tidbits they put in the credits, like the outtakes, characters popping up, production babies, random little things written at the end, epilogues, and the “Created and Produced at Pixar Animation Studios Emeryville, CA” card.

I would probably say The Incredibles credits because I love how what’s on screen synchs up with the music. I’m not really one for sitting through credits at movies, well, not until the very end, that’s usually too long. But if it’s Pixar, and if I have any say whatsoever, then I don’t get up until the little Luxo Jr. lamp goes out. Otherwise you miss all of the jokes that Pixar put in. And also because it’s a pay of respect for everyone that worked on the film.

This is a toughie …

1. Wall-E (very emotional, [spoil]and then the low-res animation was AWESOME[/spoil])
  2. Ratatouille (Traditional animation FTW!)
  3. The Incredibles (Very slick)
  4. A Bug’s Life (The original Pixar outtakes)
  5. Toy Story 2 (Memorable outtakes once more)
  6. Monster’s Inc (Company play was really fun)
  7. Cars (I really liked the John Ratzenberger nod)
    :sunglasses: Finding Nemo (Wonderful animation, but off all of these, I think the least neat stuff is going on)

Toy Story can’t be considered for the list, because it was timeless and so simple. No real gimmick there.

1. Cars (im in the general consensus, that yes the epilogue/Cars drive in was awesome)
  2. Monsters Inc (hilarious, plus I loved the company play)
  3. Toy Story 2 (I’m a sucker for bloopers)
  4. Finding Nemo (I just love having all the characters come out again. It reminds me of when you see a live production, and at the end all the main characters come out one by one for a final bow)
  5. WALL-E (yes! hurray for[spoil] pixelation!)[/spoil]

And that’s my top 5

Toy Story 2 definitely has the best credits, even without the bloopers! I could watch them over and over. I love that version of You’ve got a friend in me.
:sunglasses:

There nothing special about the Wall-E credits; the credits was okay, but Finding Nemos credit is still the best!!!

Here my list:

1. Finding Nemo
  2. Monsters Inc
  3. Cars
  4. Toy Story2
  5. Wall-E
  6. A Bug’s Life
  7. Ratatouille
  8. The Incredible
  9. Toy Story

My list:
1)Cars