Pixar Crushes!

If you’ve ever had a crush on any Pixar character (whether it be toy, rat or monster :-D) who is it and why?

I have a huge crush on Colette. She’s just so beautiful, talented, sexy, and smart. Ugh, Linguini is a lucky man indeed. <3

Mirage definitely. You can guess why.

And welcome to the forums! You’ll love it here!!!

…WALL-E. XD I mean, he’s the best boyfriend in the history of fictional work! XD I also had a bit of a crush on Flik for a little while there. He’s weird. I like weird. XD

But even so, WALL-E + EVE = OTP. I would never try and mess with that for personal gain. I just want a BF who is as considerate/loving as him is all.

I’d say Linguini as a human character since he’s pretty honest, sincere and goofy. WALL•E makes really good boyfriend material and I love his pairing with EVE - such a sweet couple. <3

WHen the Incredibles Theatrical Trailer came out, I instantly had my eye on Violet. The more I watched the movie, the more I fell in love with her. She is a pretty cute and adorable girl. She is even more cute when you add on her shyness. And her eyes, if something stares at you with sparkling blue eyes like hers, it can really get to ya. She is also a smart girl, and when she transformed from a shrinking to a blooming Violet in the end, she was all happy-joy and confident.

In fact, cuteness, quite (maybe shyness), black hair, and smart is what I desire in a companion of mine.

As the years went by, I started to be a little attracted to Helen. SHe is a really good looking person. Sometimes, I am really jealous of Bob. I thought she looks good-looking in her glory days, but she looks beautiful as well 15 years later. She is a caring, smart, independent, and loving character. That is why I love her.

Now, it has come to the point where I love both of them equally. I lean more towards Violet, but Helen is really close.

Woody and Buzz ! :stuck_out_tongue:
I don’t know why hey both change at the end of the film and they’re awesome… :laughing:

WALL-E, Remy, Flik…

Isn’t there a Disney crushes board? or is that one locked?

It was most certainly not love at first sight when Randall fist popped up on the cinema screen. Aside from the fact that I already loved his voice (I’ve been a Buscemi fan since about nine or ten, so even before MI came out), I thought he was a bit OTT and vaguely scary.

I still remember the car journey home from the cinema, as I kept thinking about him and I didn’t know why. Eventually, I realised that I actually didn’t like it when he’d been thrown through that door into the swamp, and then I realised that I was actually becoming rather attached to him. :laughing:

Eight long months of non-Randall-ness followed, as I wasn’t allowed to go to the cinema to see the film again, and I had no other means of evening looking at pictures of him (as this was before I had the internet). I literally almost forgot what he looked like, to the point of where I saw a picture of a toy of Randall on a cereal box, I had to buy it and cut it out. I’ve still got it- it’s stuck on the side of my drawers by my bed, so the last thing I see before lights out is Randall.

Or, rather, a picture of a toy of Randall. :stuck_out_tongue:

And no, I’m not sad. Not at all. :laughing:

But aside from Randall, I’d have to probably say Woody. I loved his jealous nature and I can definitely see a lot of myself in him. WALL-E, too, is of course most likely the sweetest Pixar character ever- I’m sure it’s impossible not to have a crush on him!

Rac_Rules: There is one, I believe it is called “Disney Characters you have a Crush on” but this thread deal with only Pixar characters.

Lightning:I like his eyes,beautiful blue eyes <3 ,once he changed he got really sweet,he also has a smooth voice.(You can thank Owen Wilson for that).He also kinda half smiles,which reminds me of my previous school crush.

Linguini:I like clumsyness,its cute.Linguini really makes me laugh to the point of my stomach hurting :laugh: .And the more I look at hin the cuter he looks. :sunglasses:

Sally and Coltette are soooooooooo fortunenate! :-D)

have to be Vi…the only girl i actually noticed about…[cough].

Do I really need to say it? I only watched The Incredibles fifty times just to see her, hug onto The Incredibles sticker album just because the cover page has her picture printed on it and even printed out a screencap of her from my DVD just to look at her every day of my life… till I gained other interests, that is. :stuck_out_tongue:

(I even made a small version of that screencap so that I could keep it in my wallet)

WBoon: Awwww, that’s cute. JOin the club.

How come nobody ever says Flik? I love how awkward, humble, and creative he is; It’s like everything I want in a boy my age, except none of them are :-\

Rac_Rules: Flik is indeed a loveable character, but the reason why I didn’t choose Flik is because I’m a guy. :laughing:

same here TSS…oh well o_O

His character is nice though…he has to be the most perfect character that pixar has created.

Most perfect, maybe, but he cannot really be fitted with the title of perfection - he is kinda a klutz at first. :stuck_out_tongue:

If there is a perfect character PIxar created, in my opinion, it is Vi. :unamused:

[cough]…i would disagree…and i’ll leave it at that.

Well, everyone has different opinions dude. I just laid mine out on the table. :wink: