You know you have _____ fever when...

Hi! I got the idea for this thread from the, “You know you have WALL-E fever when…” thread. I figured, why not give the other movies a shot, too! I’ll start off:

You know you have Ratatouille fever when you can’t the soundtrack is in your head nonstop all day.

You know you have Up fever when you relate your grandfather’s cane to Carl’s walker!

Here is one. You have Incredibles fever when you want to have this urge to kill Tony and take Violet.

lol! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Very nice one, TSS! But be careful, some of the board members are Tony’s fan… :open_mouth:

You have Ratatouille fever when you always squeeze a bread and listen to its cracking sound before you can eat it.

You have Monsters Inc. fever you sit in front of your closet and wait for a monster to come out. Preferably all night.

Did that. :smiley: And it actually worked. It crackled nicely, and tasted good.

You have A Bug’s Life fever when you try to raise a bug circus and make your own Bug City (that’s not me, but Lilo from Lilo and Stitch did it. :laughing: )

You have Ratatouille fever when you don’t want to even hear about killing rats again (now that’s me).

You have Ratatouille fever when you want to watch it in culinary arts class in school.
And also if you are the only girl in your group in that class, you daydream about acting like Colette even if it’s not like you to (of course, I don’t actually stick knives into people’s sleeves…).

You have Toy Story fever if you sometimes talk to your toys.

You have Up fever if you watch the trailer over and over again excitedly.

That’s all I can think of for now.

You have Incredibles fever when you make a character that represents your personality, kill Tony, replace him with your fan made hero as Violet’s girlfriend and then take her as your own.

:sunglasses:

You know you have Newt fever when you ask your parents for two newts (not three, not one, but two) for Christmas so you can name them [spoil]Newt and Brooke[/spoil]. And you’ve already decided you are going to do the voice of [spoil]Brooke[/spoil]. :smiley:

Good idea, wallerat!

You know you have Monsters, Inc. fever when you’ve watched the film so many times that you have the strange, inexplicable urge to kill most, if not all, of the characters.

You know you have Toy Story fever if you pretend to leave your bedroom but sneak back in the hope of seeing your toys moving about.

You know you have Up fever when you wonder how many balloons it would take to lift up a house.

You know you have Ratatouille fever when you start eating actual ratatouille.

You know you have The Incredibles fever when you look down on any superhero that wears a cape.

You know you have A Bug’s Life fever when you are careful not to step on any ants.

:open_mouth:

You have Monsters, Inc. fever if you know the movie foward and backwards, word for word.

You have The Incredibles fever if you’ve imagined yourself with super speed at school. And if you’ve had a dream that you possessed Violet’s powers. :smiley: It was one of the coolest dreams I’ve had without trying.

Oh, and if you’ve seen a movie where supers where capes, you have this urge to jump into the movie and rip up the cape.

Rachel- Jaws theme tune Dun dun…dun dun…DUN DUN DUN DUN…:laughing:

You have Up fever when you want expect anyone who is called Carl to be old.

You have Up fever when you suddenly have an interest in balloons.

You have Toy Story fever when you want those little green aliens for yourself.
and…when you have the urge to go to Sid’s house and take as many toys as you can to save them.

Monsters, Inc. fever is when you have the urge also to go to Boo’s home and enter her closet door.

You have The Incredibles fever when you want to spend a day with them.

You have Incredibles fever when you do a Youtube, google, yahoo, etc search of the Incredibles every day.

You have Ratatouille fever when you search the web for Ratatouille fanfics before searching other movies.

You have Incredibles fever when you have an urge to customize your car into the Incredibile.

Yeah, that’s true. Actually, it’d happen with any film if you’re really crazy about it. As for me, I can remember the whole WALL-E movie. Though I’m not that crazy about WALL-E now, I can still remember every scene and every word.

Now, I think I’m starting to have Monsters, Inc. fever.

BDD: I think the same applies to all of the other PIxar movies.

Yeah, but I’ve seen Monsters, Inc. the most times, so I know it better than other Pixar films.

I can say the same for me with the Incredibles.