Who here thinks pixar should do a movie about Sonic?

Do you want pixar to do a sonic movie?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I think they should. Some sonic games had very engaging storylines, some good examples would be sonic 3 & knuckles and sonic adventure 2. I think the movie should be a trilogy.

1st film: An original storyline that shows how sonic became the hero he is today.

• Also has Eggman, Tails, and Amy in it.

-Has the chaos emeralds but sonic won’t go super.

2nd Film: Based off of sonic 3 & knuckles

• introduces Knuckles, The master emerald, Super Sonic, and Metal Sonic.

• Sonic goes super for the first time for the final battle

• Tails, Amy, and Eggman return.

• Metal sonic is killed by Knuckles near the end of the film.

3rd Movie: Based off sonic adventure 2.

• Introduces shadow and rouge

• Shadow dies at the end like he did in the game but this time, he stays dead as this is the last film in the series.

I know most video game movies suck but pretty much anything pixar touches turns to gold. But I Want to hear your opinion, should pixar do a sonic movie or not?

It’s Pixar and they’re awesome with movies, but I say no because I have absolutely no knowledge on Sonic. Other then he’s a hedgehog.

I said no just because Pixar is better at making original franchises (as far as I know) and I don’t think a sonic movie would be possible because then Disney or Pixar would first have to buy the rights. Also, I just wouldn’t like to go see a sonic move.

Please don’t kill me! :shake:

Nah, it’s okay. I clearly said i want to hear your opinion so as long as you were being 100% honest that’s all that matters.

I’m not sure I could really see Sonic suiting their “style” when it comes to filmmaking, but it’s not out of the question.

Don’t hurt me, but I enjoyed the old Sonic the Hedgehog movie :stuck_out_tongue:

I have to say no, because I love how Pixar always uses their own stories. I would be…disappointed if they did a film based on a video game.

I personally wouldn’t like to see that. But to each their own.

I love the Sonic the Hedgehog series, but it doesn’t seem to be the sort of thing Pixar would adapt. And anyway, I’d prefer something new and original.

Honestly, a Sonic movie would be awesome coming from Pixar!

Since they’re already spoiling the no-fairy tale thing, I don’t want them to adapt video games, too. I like the movies they make now.

NO WAY, Pixar should always do ORIGINAL Films, no ADAPTATIONS, and also which crown has sonic??? imo, there are other video game characters who are more charming

I have no knowledge of Sonic, but that’s not why I say no. I think Pixar should stick to original stories.

Not that there’s anything wrong with adaptations, but I like how originals are a Pixar trademark so far.

I wouldn’t mind seeing SEGA do a CG Sonic movie. Their cutscenes/trailers are always really well made. But Pixar should stick to original projects.

I see that some of us agree with the statement that Pixar should always do original films, that was exactly my position when I heard that they would adapt some comic books from Marvel…

Yes. Luckily those rumors weren’t true. Same when we thought John Carter was going to be a Pixar production.

Could Pixar make a video game movie? Plus they would need to team up with Sega and Nintendo.

I wouldn’t be interested in this movie if they made it. I wouldn’t even see it.

I agree on a sonic movie, but maybe pixar shouldn’t do it someone else should, but it’s a very good idea though. (I’m a Huge sonic fan)

Pixar doesn’t do adaptions.

Yeah, I’m not really against the idea itself, because I’m sure Pixar could do it a ton of justice. But I like this streak of original work Pixar has and want them to keep it.