The most undesired Pixar sequel

I would least like to see a sequel by the name of…

• A Bug’s Life 2
  • Finding Nemo 2
  • The Incredibles 2
  • Ratatouille 2
  • WALL-E 2
  • Up 2

0 voters

In terms of sequels we already know for certain we are getting Cars 2 and Monsters Inc 2. Also in addition to this we have already had Toy Story 2 and 3.

However:

There are of course movies which either do not have a sequel movie (yet), or where it still remains an uncertainty, which one would you be most sceptical over/ or least like to see have a sequel?

For instance perhaps the story seemes completely wrapped up and there seems to be no openings. Or well… for any reason really. (Maybe you simply didn’t like the movie as much as the others for instance.)

No extreme film bashing, or calling people opinion on certain things ‘stupid’ or anything please.

Personally for me it’s possibly Finding Nemo, possibly because it’s my 2nd favourite Pixar. I find the story to be completely and utterly wrapped up.

For the case of argument I’ve only included the movies we’ve actually SEEN. So I’ve actually added Toy Story 4 for the sake of argument- if perhaps you think a TS4 would be really pushing it. But no options for a Cars 3 or MI 3 since we have yet to see the sequels which would recede that. Hopefully that’s fair. We haven’t really seen them to gauge whether or not that would be a viable idea- even if we’ve seen trailers for the former.

I will also hopefully post a positve version of this thread, time premitting, to see what happens. It just seems like all of the movie sequels discuss the idea of a movie getting a sequel, but it would be nice to know which one would be the least popular here (and in the other thread the most popular).

Please also state why!

EDIT: Agh, once again, I meant to add TS4 but the poll didn’t add it! (Once again some moderator help would be appreciated).

Finding Nemo 2 or Toy Story 4. Although I also think Ratatouille and Wall-E sequels would ruin the movie, I think TS and FN need more sequel-age the least.

I don’t see any sequel room for Nemo. It would be too big of a stretch, and would seem pathetic to me.

Toy Story really should stop now. What are they going to do,[spoil] have Bonnie pass the toys on[/spoil]? Very repetitive.

I voted Nemo, because I enjoyed all 3 TS’s better than Nemo.

Up 2:I love Up, my second favourite Pizar movie, ended great, just opinions it should be a single movie, not sequels or anything, also it’s not needed.

A Bug’s Life 2

Up 2. Enough said.

Finding Nemo 2. I love FN, but there just is no room for expansion on the story.

Ratatouille, Wall-E, Nemo, Up and Toy Story 4. I think every movie ended perfectly.

I voted for Finding Nemo. It ended perfectly and no more needs to be told.

I think Wall-E. They’ve all landed back on Earth, so what is there left to tell a story about?

if i had to choose one that would positively be ruined if they made a sequel i would choose wall-e and after that up

Cars 2.

That in itself would just be the-

…Oh wait, it’s already in production?

Heh. So much for Pixar not wanting to end up over-franchising like DW or Disney. :stuck_out_tongue:

little chef

Appreciate the sarcasm,but Cars 2 is comming anyway, and you have the option of not going to see it… :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree a 100 porcent

Funny you mention that, cuz I’m not going to see it.

I’m not stupid - I know it’s coming anyway. But I also have the option to believe it never existed, or doesn’t exist; in the way I pretend that movies like Bee Movie and Shrek the Third just simply don’t exist. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ehhh, I figured I’d get flack for saying that, but that’s all right - because an opinion is an opinion, and I’m certainly allowed to hold my own, regardless of the topic. It’s not hate - it’s an opinion. Let’s not put words in anyone’s mouth ahead of time.

little chef

Good for you,and by the way you’re getting “flack” for the same reason that most people who don’t like Cars do…because of the sarcasm…I don’t care what you think about Cars 2 because it’s still comming…and nothing’s going to change that… :stuck_out_tongue:

i sense some hostility guys lets calm down we are all entitled to our opinion i dont like the fact that they are making cars 2 but im gonna watch it and give it a chance because pixar has never let me down before and im sure they never will.

Voted for WALL•E. Second choice would go to Finding Nemo and third to Up.

Of course, not wanting a sequel doesn’t mean we don’t love it and want to see more of it - I’d love to see WALL•E pop up in a short film one of these days. But like any other Pixar movie I felt like it ended pretty much perfectly. What could they even do a sequel about? The new earth? Where’s the conflict?

Finding Nemo has even less sequel potential, IMO.

Up was very “one mission” with its plot of Carl needing to redeem his wife, all I could imagine are misadventures at the Shady Oaks retirement home. Another idea that would best be left to the short films.

YouAreAToy!!!, I don’t think there was any direct hostility on the Cars 2 issue. It may have been going that way, but I don’t see it yet.

Please leave WALL-E the way it is! It was a perfect ending.

Agree entirely.

Honestly, though, I think most of them should just be left alone. :slight_smile: