The most DESIRED Pixar sequel

The Pixar Sequel I would most like to see…

• A Bugs Life 2
  • Finding Nemo 2
  • The Incredibles 2
  • Ratatouille 2
  • WALL-E 2
  • Up 2

0 voters

Just like the other thread- more or less the sequel you would like to see the most. (If any at all).

Once again I left out the idea of Cars 3 and MI 3 since none of us have seen Cars 2 or MI 2 so I feel we really can’t gauge or guess at all the possibilities there

Once again- please state why and no bashing!

EDIT: Woops, I meant to add a TS4, but I can’t edit the poll, could one of the moderators help me out please? :slight_smile:

The Incredibles 2. That’s the only Pixar sequel I really want to see. There’s so much potential for more stories in the universe, and I’d love to see the family grow further.

I trust Pixar, so I’d be fine with anything they chose to make. But for now I’ll just say The Incredibles 2 since from what I’ve seen people really want it. :slight_smile:

Seconded.

I agree entirely. Honestly, assuming I hadn’t seen the TS sequels, this is the only Pixar movie that screams “sequel!” to me. Most of the movies don’t really have much opening for a sequel. :confused:

A Bug’s Life 2:
Although The Incredibles 2 runs it very close, A Bug’s Life left off with great potential, it could be anything from the weather, a new kind of villain, anything, plus there is a big array of characters, which is one of these reasons that attracts me to certain movies, kind rarely tolarate very few characters in a movie, exceptions if they’re awesome actors, Hanks in Castaway for example…

But keep in mind that Bugs Life ended with the words The end.Meaning that the story is all wrapped up, same with finding nemo.

Ratatouille 2

Why? I don’t mean that negatively, I just don’t see any logic in a Ratatouille sequel. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wowa, quite a few votes for the Incredibles, though I guess I can see why.

Personally I don’t see all that much material for Ratatouille to make another sequel myself, in fact it possibly comes second to Finding Nemo on the list of movies I don’t want to see have a sequel. But perhaps you have some ideas Buzz&woodyforever?[/b]

I’ve been in a mild depression since 2008 due to the lack of an Incredibles sequel. :frowning: And the game, Rise of the Underminer, did not make me feel any better.

I just reposted that out of laziness. I enjoyed ROTU, but not that well.

Why do you guys want an ABL sequel? I love A Bug’s Life, and I severely doubt Pixar hates their own movie, but I see no sequel potential or likelihood there.

Well, I thought it was a great movie and… Yeah, that’s pretty much it. And The Incredibles kinda already had a sequel: Rise Of The Underminer, which was ok.

Both The Incredibles and A Bug’s Life can have awesome sequels.

They won’t go with A Bug’s Life anyway, because it’s the most underrated Pixar movie, and maybe the character design won’t look very good when updated.

I would love to see A Bug´s Life sequel. That joke in the Toy Story 2 outtakes still hurts me :cry:

^Seconded. And what about the beginning of the Cars teaser trailer?

Oh, i remember that.

Pixar, you jerks :angry: It´s like they hated A Bug´s Life or something like that D:

Well, I wouldn’t go so far as calling them jerks. I actually enjoyed the self parody.

And I don’t think they hate a A Bug’s Life. You could then say the same about every other movie that hasn’t a sequel. Simply the circumstances hadn’t been favorable.

I don’'t think either ABL joke was mean. I thought they were funny. :stuck_out_tongue:

The Incredibles, without an inch of doubt. Like what IV said, it’s one of the only Pixar movies that screams “Sequel!” to me. My dad’s not even overly fond of it (he doesn’t dislike it, though), but he admits he wouldn’t mind seeing one made.

^ I’m glad you agree. :smiley:

It’s just not fair. My male parental unit always says that MI and Cars are the only Pixar films as good as Shrek, and now those two have upcoming sequels, and Incredibles doesn’t. Not fair. :frowning: