Pixar doesn't like fight scenes?

I was just thinking that many of pixar climaxes are chases , and we havent seen any serious fight in pixar films.

1.- Toy story : Theres the fight scene between Woody and Buzz, but it was made more for laughs than everithing else.

2.- A bugs life : I dont remember very well, but i think there were no fights in this movie

3.- Toy story 2: The most awesome pixar fight scene is in this movie, when Buzz and utility belt Buzz fight

4.-Monsters inc´. The climax is a huge chase, but there are parts when Randall and Sulley hit eachother

5.-Finding nemo: …they are fishes , so they cant fight.

6.-The incredibles: youll think that this should be the pixar film with more fights, but if you think about it it has mora chases than fights, first we have bob vs the omnidroid , wich is more a chase scene than a fight scene, then we have bob vs the omnidroid round 2, that IS a fight scene, and the last battle with the omnidroid that is a chase.

7.-Cars: races instead of chases.

8.- Ratatuille: chases

9.-Walle: Chases and one short battle between a reject robot and some security bots.

10:UP: Chases.

11TS3: For some reason I was expecting that one of lotsos hecnhmen would try to harm jessie and Spanish Buzz would beat him, it dindt happend, and Buzz even offers little resistence when they are triying to reset him.

Not that this makes pixar movies less good, i just noticed this, what do you think?

Well, I think it would be dumb if they just shoved fights in for the action. I like them the way they are. Besides, we wouldn’t want an animated Scarface. :-D)

And I thought the Buzz/Woody fight scene was pretty cool, even if it was mostly humorous. I thought The Incredibles had enough violence in it. Just my take. Besides, these are family movies, dude.

Up has a fight too, Carl vs. Muntz, but it’s not particularly intense :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, i dindt mean anithing deadly, just a fist to fist fight, kinda like the fight scene of shrek vs the knights from the first shrek

I think The I?ncredibles had plenty of action. <3 Just me, though.

I agree, but i would have liked bob to fight the omnidroid directly instead of just running away from it

I loved when he “killed” it with its arm, personally.

Once again I agree, that was AWESOME

Just like the rest of the movie. :sunglasses:

Oh yeah, i forgot about that one! Is not intense, but it counts as a fight scene right?

Hmm, I never really noticed that. I guess it’s not that important to me if a movie has one or not.

Well, in “A Bug´s Life” there´s the scene when Hopper (or the other grasshoper which name i don´t remember) beats Flick after the fake bird moment…

Does anybody not the remember the battle between the colony and the grasshoppers?

I do! I do!

(Bryko, where did you get your graphics? BTTF Video game?)

As far as i remember, the grasshopper runed away as soon as they saw the colony coming to get them, so it counts more as a chase than a fight

Let’s also not forget the fight scene between Deluded Buzz and Evil Emperor Zurg!

Well I guess they don’t need to, doesn’t really fit into the stories, plus you could add that a fight scene between two characters in a that’s not need is a cheap way to resolve things in movies, which is good for Pixar’s little CV.

What’s “Pixar’s little CV”?

Does he Toy Story 3 opening count?

Basically an overview of what they have done (their movies say hi)