Pixar characters you don't like

Well, I’ve seen a lot of “favorite character” threads, and personally, a lot of Pixar characters annoy me. Do you have any?

1.-Mater
2.- Ken
3.- the circus gang

I find the sea turtles from Finding Nemo to be very annoying. I don’t exactly hate them, but I cringe whenever they go “dude” or “totally” with that stereotypical surf accent. It’s a shame really, because I love reptiles.

Ken annoys me, too.
I see your point, Geoff. I hate stereotypical Australian accents. I never noticed that, though.
I have a feeling I’m going to get flamed for my list, but oh well…

1.)MIRAGE
2.)Mr. Potato Head(just the first movie)
3.)Mr. Hugh
4.)Nemo
5.)Kari
6.)EVE(just at the beginning. Past that, I <3 EVE.)
7.)Sally(for the first half, then I love her)

I agree with you on Sally. I couldn’t stand her when she first appeared. The way she made Doc change his mind and make Lightning fix the road. Later though, she turned out to be alright.

I actually found Mr Huph to be funny, with the way he (Despite his short size) kept bossing Bob around.

Oh Boy… :shake:

1)MATER :angry: If you’ve been on here you know why…
2)Mrs.Incredible
3)Mr.Potatohead &Hamm (It’s annoying how their constanly doubting Woody,and knocking him down)
4)WALL-E
5)Linguini
6)Mia and Tia…seriously :imp:

And that’s pretty much it…guys I don’t see what’s annoying about making him fix the road,he broke it he should fix it right?And besides she’s just doing her job… :wink: :neutral_face:

Why?

I HATE it when girls gush over famous guys…I dunno,I guess because I’m kinda feminist-like at certian times…heh… :neutral_face:

I agree with you there, they are not really deep characters.

Altought i LOL when they " Flashed "lighting

If you were on youtube or another website like that or you were new,or you bashed Cars alot then yes… :stuck_out_tongue: But since you are non-of the above I’m not going to do that… :wink:

Not many characters annoy me, but I seriously can not stand the monkey!
:laughing: And I thought Mia and Tia were okay, but after the Cars Toons they started driving me a little crazy. :laughing:

Yay!! I love Cars, and Sally ends up being one of my favorites. She just annoys me when we first meet her. Better first impression for Holly, I hope.

And I hate it when loose girls think they’re in love with people they will never meet. Though I found it amusing that one of the twins was Elissa Knight!! :slight_smile:

If you don’t mind me asking, and I’m not attacking or arguing, why does Helen annoy you?

Aw I really like Mirage but ah well.

My list (off the top of my head):

Mater (though he has potential in the sequel I think- remains to be seen eh? He seems more endearing in the trailer.)
Fungus. (Slow down a little there and please don’t screech I’m prone to headaches.)
Mike at points.
Ken from TS3. (I just… he was supposed to be a redeemed character or something but it came across really fake and ham fisted. Almost like a mockery of the idea… -paranoia-)
And yeah I get Mia and Tia, but I guess that was just their whole character.
Bob used to bug me a lot more, but he got more interesting eventually. I think it was the beginning with the ‘Oh I’m a super and I’m so awesome~’ thing. Though I did really feel for him when he thought his family was dead.

Bob and Helen are tied with the TS trio(Woody, Jessie, Buzz) for my favorite PIXAR characters, but I guess I can see your points.

I dislike Mirage not because she watched Syndrome kill supers. That didn’t phase me, personally. It was that she dressed like…that and seduced the male supers that made my disdain for her.

I don’t want to offend her fans, since she has so many online, I just didn’t really like her at all. As much as I’ll get dogged on for this, I did not feel bad when she got punched/strangled. I felt happy for Helen when that happened, not sad for Mirage. I was honestly waiting for her “punishment” since Bob watched her speak on the weird computer message thing. [/b]

I dunno,I think it’s her voice…I really don’t like her voice… :confused:

Sally was just doing her job… :laughing:

Quite honestly, I dislike Holly Hunter. I haven’t seen her in any live-action films I enjoyed. I just felt so much for Helen. I respected her, and she was such a good wife and mommy. I want to be just like her…In 20 years, I mean. XD

Ok,but about Sally…she annoys you for doing her job and doing the fair thing?

I can’t explain it logically. It’s just like Andy’s mom. She may be doing the “right thing”, which is entirely subjective, but she still bugs me, because I feel for the main protagonist, and they are causing road blocks in the main character’s life. This is necessary for proper story development, and to move the plot forward, but still, very annoying. That should be the villain’s job, in my opinion.

Yeah that makes sense…but hey they woundn’t have gotten together otherwise…Lightning and Sally that is… :laughing:

And I see your point, and in the second half of the movie, I like her much better. :slight_smile: