What you like and hate about each movie

Well, list each movie, and decide what your favorite and least favorite thing about each one is. :slight_smile:

Toy Story
Like: The great character relationships
Dislike: Hmm…I guess the human animation. :stuck_out_tongue: There’s not much to hate.

A Bug’s Life
Like: The scale and beauty of the environments
Dislike: The story is pretty predictable for the most part

Toy Story 2
Like: The emotional undercurrents and subtle character development
Dislike: I seriously can’t think of anything.

Monsters, Inc.
Like: The creativity in the universe it takes place in
Dislike: Some of the characters are a little annoying

Finding Nemo
Like: The Marlin/Nemo relationship, the ocean environments
Dislike: Some scenes feel pointless

The Incredibles
Like: The great story
Dislike: The ending is a bit short

Cars
Like: Lightning’s character development
Dislike: Mater, many of the side characters

Ratatouille
Like: The beautiful themes, ending, and score
Dislike: Remy was a bit of a jerk at times, but just barely

WALL•E
Like: The first and third acts
Dislike: The second act

Up
Like: Everything
Dislike: If I HAD to pick one thing, Muntz should’ve floated up at the end instead of falling down

Toy Story 3
Like: Woody’s journey
Dislike: The score, some of the pointless feeling scenes at Sunnyside (ex. Ken trying on clothes)

I’m pretty sure there’s already a thread like this, but I’m pretty much waking out the door so I can’t grab a link at the moment…

I think it’s called “What you love about your least, and what you hate about your most” or something like that. :confused:

little chef

But that’s only about your favorite and least favorite Pixar films. This one is about every single one.

Good idea for a thread IV!

I actually thought about that too, but I think they wanted some symbolism in him going “down” and Carl going “up”.

Toy Story
Like: The suburban setting and memorable dialogue
Dislike: I’m… honestly not sure. I guess I’ll also just put the human animation, though that couldn’t be helped much :stuck_out_tongue:

A Bug’s Life
Like: The nature setting, flight scenes and score
Dislike: The largeness of the ant’s eyes somewhat bothers me, maybe also the lack of emotional moments…

Toy Story 2
Like: The Roundup Gang, and how Woody and the rest of Andy’s toys are separated most of the film
Dislike: Hmm…maybe the settings in some places? Probably just because I liked the neighborhood in Toy Story

Monsters, Inc.
Like: The monster designs, imagination of the story, and heartfelt moments
Dislike: I don’t feel as emotionally attached to the non-Mike and Sulley characters.

Finding Nemo
Like: The look of the ocean, Nemo and Marlin moments, The Tank Gang.
Dislike: Some of the jokes are really a bit embarrassing (memorable and quotable as they may be)

The Incredibles
Like: The stylization, believable family characterization
Dislike: I don’t think there’s really anything I don’t like about this movie.

Cars
Like: Lightning’s character progression, the country setting, and some of the music they used.
Dislike: A lot of the jokes and some of the slowness of the plot.

Ratatouille
Like: The dreamlike music and setting, the fact that I can identify on Remy a lot on his struggles, and many other things
Dislike: Hm. Another film I can’t really pick apart…

WALL-E
Like: The incredible designs of the robots, PIXAR upping the emotional ante, and a truly inspiring message carried through the movie without being excessively ‘anvilicious’ (Tropers probably know what I mean by this…)
Dislike: Kind of confusing when I first saw it, a little slow in some spots

Up
Like: Yes, everything!! The character design, the music, the amount of flying scenes (Ghibli fan here, you can probably guess why I love them so much), the shockingly real and emotional context of certain scenes/characters, etc etc…
Dislike: I watched the living heck out of it, so now I have everything memorized. ;D Kidding.

Toy Story 3
Like: The new toys fit in great, the spirit of the series is deeply felt, a satisfying ending is reached.
Dislike: Maybe the fact that some music is reused, but otherwise, I can’t exactly complain. Maybe a tad too melodramatic in some parts.

Toy Story:
Like: The conflict between Woddy and Buzz
Dislike: How the humans look, but that’s also part of the beauty of it too I guess

A Bug’s Life
Like; The characters and jokes
Dislike: Too similar to The Three Amigos

Toy Story 2
Like: The characters and story
Dislike: Jessie’s Voice

Monsters, Inc.
Like: The whole world they created
Dislike: Celia

Finding Nemo
Like: Everything, I love all the sea life
Dislike: The fart joke

Incredibles
Like: The kid on the bicycle, and Kari
Dislike: Mr. Incredible

Cars
Like: The Route 66 theme, and the history they give on the Motherroad
Dislike: Some of the songs

[i]Ratatouille[/i
]Like; The Culinary Aspects of the movie.
Dislike: I always thought that Alan Rickman would of made a great Anton Ego

WALL-E
Like; The romance between WALL-E and EVE
Dislike: The one scene with the spaceship landing in the beginning. Even my eyes waterup, it’s so dust like!

Up
Like: Well, Everything basically! Especially the music
Dislike: Well, I like what Bryko said about Muntz floating up, instead of the cliche ending he had

Toy Story 3
Like: The Ending
Dislike: Jessie’s voice

Toy Story

Like: Buzz and Woody’s relationship arc from one of jealousy to one of friendship
Dislike: Well, the design of the humans as already stated, to be fair though this was the early days, but it’s rather strange looking back.

A Bugs Life

Like: A story related to feeling you’re not ‘one of the crowd’. Flick in general. Also doing the right thing DESPITE the idea it would possibly make you unpopular.

Dislike: Too many characters really I think in some ways.

Toy Story 2

Like: Buzz and Woody friendship while unfortunatly reduced still remained feeling important. Emotionally answered some questions reguarding towards when kids grow out of their toys. Good additions to the cast. (Jesse, Stinky Pete etc.)

Dislike: The Chicken Man. I guess?

Monsters Inc
Like: A world filled with possibilities to explore, and characters which you can see existing in human forms in many ways. THE WATERNOOSE REVEAL IS AMAZING (plus makes sense). Some unintended things were inferred but that makes everything more interesting than it might have been. Boo and Sulley’s friendship.

Dislike: Incomplete protaganist arc from Randall’s unorthadox exit. Missed opportunities in several areas. (But then to make them all you might need multiple movies).

Finding Nemo
Like: The father-son bond arc, the difficulties of single parenthood and the fears which come with it. Dory, Bruce and the sharks, and emotional sucker punches along the way. Also the Tank Gang- especially Gil and Peach.

Dislike:… I can’t think of anything actually. Maybe the fact it wrapped up things so well the only thing I can really say is that I couldn’t stand it if a sequel came out for it? Heh. I guess it did screw around with biological facts here and there.

Incredibles

Like: Mirage is generally interesting to me and also had the best line of the movie regarding strength and respecting life. Bob/Helen is also my Pixar OTP. The idea of supers being persecuted also isn’t all that original (but then neither is M.I.s concept), but they generally pulled it off very well. Also Dash and Violet really did act like kids their age. Syndrome at times was chilling. And it was heartbreaking when Bob thought they were dead as well as terrifying when he started choking Mirage. Fascinating world possibilities in making supers affiliated with the government.

Dislike: I… , I sometimes got from this film that it was saying if you weren’t ‘born’ talented you should just roll over and deal with it. I know that’s what they weren’t really saying but it left an unfortunate impression. Granted Syndrome did show he was an adequate threat without ‘Their special gifts’, but still, if they ever had a sequel, I’d like them to show someone without powers who manages to save the day. I feel this is still something Bob has to learn myself.

Cars

Like: Most of the characters, and general plot. A redemptive arc was just what the docter ordered. And my favourite scene has to be where Lightning helps ‘The King’ across the finish line, showing how he realised what really matters in life.

Dislike: World Building Twitches. I can’t believe very well that this world exists unlike other Pixar movies.

Ratatouille

Like: A story about a rat, being the lowest you can in society trying to follow his dreams. The animation of the humans was pretty cool in this too, I really liked how Lingini looked for instance- he seemed more ‘real’ to me than how some of Pixars humans had looked before. Anton Ego was great.

Dislike: I guess Remy was kind of… cocky at points. It kind of bugged me occasionally.

WALL-E

Like: WALL-E is adorable and I really enjoyed seeing EVE realise how much WALL-E had done for her and him helping her to have fun. She also almost realised too late what she could lose as well, which was great to see emotionally speaking. It’s odd that little robots with only a little ‘facial’ expression and limited speech managed to convey so much. Also Stanton proves once again he’s perhaps Pixars best world builder in keeping to his own universes rules along with Bird. The use of the word ‘Axiom’ was particulary clever when you think about it (look up the definition!). Some of the space scenes were wonderful.

Dislike: Um… I guess the whole thing with the antagonist was unfortunate, he was doing what he was programmed to do after all. Though I guess there was no other choice.

Up
Like: Carl/Ellie, Carl bits in general. He was a good character in general and felt very real to me as well as situation before he decided to tie balloons to his house.

Dislike: Um… I’m going to get flamed for this. :laughing: I mean Dug was funny at first but it got old. Same with Russell unfortunatly (at points). The universe broke its OWN previously established rules and a lot of what was thrown in there seemed like stuff simply thrown in there to stop kids from getting bored. Also Muntz was disappointing. The sterotypes surrounding the dogs was also aggravating. (Though at least they ended up okay- but it still bugged me. Dug didn’t have to be a retriever). Up honestly elt like something which would have been their best short film if they’d instead simply cut Russell- just done a wordless montage and ended with Carl smiling as he sat in his flying house.

Toy Story 3
Like: Well I guess it was nice to see what DID happen to them when Andy grew up, even if that had been sorted out emotionally before hand. Lotso was a genuinely interesting character, someone who both drew sympathy from me but also made me appalled by his actions. I honestly think he’s the way Syndrome was wanted to be taken as by Pixar- only he succeeded more in this. . Like a mixture of Waternoose and Randall from M.I. he was rather fascinating all in all. Also the incinerator scene was excellent, displaying true friendship to the end. Also Woody saving Lotso before hand. Go Woody! This movie, along with HTTYD from Dreamworks was also welcome after being disappointed by other movies, as they were the only ones who helped me immerse myself in the movie and care about the characters. They made me forget this was a ‘family film’ and they’d probably be okay in various instances.

Dislike: Lotso was unfortunatly a missed opportunity to me- I would have given up the incinerator scene for him to be redeemed myself. Also the opening sequence? Dire, though it thankfully improved. Spanish Buzz was thankfully shortlived but should have been shorter. There were also some moments where it seemed more like a Dreamworks feature. Now I don’t consider that synonymous with ‘bad’ like some necessarily but it didn’t feel very Pixar at some points. Plus the amount of Buzz/Woody friendship was unfortunatly thin on the ground. It didn’t feel as important as in the other movies.

–

(I know this is all very wordy) :laughing:

[/b]

Let’s see…
Toy Story
Like: I don’t know why, but I found Woody’s temper to be funny.
Dislike: Mostly some of the way the humans looked, but it wasn’t too bad. :slight_smile: and I don’t really care for the soundtrack, except I love the songs.

A Bug’s Life
Like: I like the part in the sombrero! And, it’s fun watching the movie zoomed in at a random part of the screen. You can see some really funny looking ants at some parts!
Dislike: Lack of emotion.

Toy Story 2
Like: The new characters were great, and I love Wheezy’s version of You’ve Got a Friend in Me.
Dislike: I kind of wish they had showed the gang going home.

Monsters Inc
Like: I really like how the monsters and the monster world looked.
Dislike: Some of the characters used to annoy me.

Finding Nemo
Like: I like the scenery, the music, and the characters a lot.
Dislike: Like Toy Story 2, I kind of wish they had showed Dory, Marlin, and Nemo going home.

The Incredibles
Like: The music was really cool, especially during the 100 Mile Dash scene.
Dislike: I think it’s on TV too often.

Cars
Like: I live in the part of the USA where the movie takes place, so I really like the setting.
Dislike: I sometimes grow bored at the end race scene for some reason.

Ratatouille
Like: The Paris scenes were gorgeous.
Dislike: This movie makes me hungry!

WALL-E
Like: The characters are pretty much all awesome.
Dislike: Hm… not really anything. But POYSC is way too catchy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Up
Like: The awesome doggies. And everything else.
Dislike: Nothing really, but some of those scenes on the blimp were pretty freaky on the big screen. (Well, they’re freaky if you’re scared of heights, like me.)

Toy Story 3
Like: The opening and ending scenes were pure genius. But I really liked all of it except for the monkey.
Dislike: Thanks to Toy Story 3, I now am finding myself tearing up at movies I never thought were very emotional. :laughing:

Wow. You guys posted a lot. :laughing:

Toy Story
Like: Woody, the whole idea, Andy, Sid
Dislike: Buzz, Mr. Potatohead, and Bo annoy me at times, and again, the people look funny

A Bug’s Life:
Like: the whole movie. I love Flik, Francis, and allo the bugs I can think of…
Dislike:…I guess the way Atta treats Flik at the start, even if it was necessary for the plot.

Toy Story 2
Like: EVERYTHING!!! Woody, Buzz stopped annoying me, I <3 Jessie, and Bullseye’s adorable, and ZURG!! <3
Dislike: Stinky Pete and Al :stuck_out_tongue: if I must choose

Monsters, Inc.

Like: The whole movie, sorry :laughing:
Dislike: Honestly, the only thing I don’t love about this movie is how all the fans defend Randall. It gets old. :confused:

Finding Nemo

Like: This is hard for me. Dory is really funny, and I like her personality, Marlin, the music
Dislike: Darla, Nemo, the movie does get boring near the middle

The Incredibles

Like: The family, the story, the theme I got from it
Dislike: Mirage, Mr. Huph, how everyone loves Violet :frowning:

Cars
Like:Lightning, Mater, the story
Dislike: Sally kind of annoys me at the start(sorry)

Ratatouille

Like: Remy, Linguini, Collette…yeah, I just like the whole thing.
Dislike: Nothing, but I agree that Alan Rickman should have been Ego

Wall-E
Like: Wall-E/EVE
Dislike: It’s a bit dry at times, and EVE’s really mean to Wall-E for a while

Up
Like: Carl, Ellie, Dug, Russell
Dislike: I wanted Muntz and Carl to be friends. :frowning:

Toy Story 3
Like: The crying scenes for me, Woody’s leadership, Bo Peep’s absence
Dislike: Score, ending, the plot :frowning:

TOY STORY

Like:How Woody get jealous of Buzz
Dislike:How old the movie is,Mr.Potatohead,Hamm;

A BUGS LIFE

Like:How funny it was
Dislike:How everybody treated Flik…Atta

TOY STORY 2

Like:Everything Pretty much…
Dislike:The other Buzz

MONSTERS INC.

Like:Mike/Sulley Frienship
Dislike:Mr.Waternoose,Randall

FINDING NEMO

Like:Bruce <3 …other characters…
Dislike:How overprotective Marlin was…seagulls…Darla,ect…

THE INCREDIBLES

Like:Mirage…I guess…
Dislike:Everything else…

CARS

Like:LIGHTNING AND SALLY!!!Everything!!! <3 <3
Dislike:Mater…The end of the movie,with the helecopter… :imp: How everyone unfairly bashes this movie… :unamused:

RATATOUILLE

Like:Some Characters…
Dislike:Linguini…Linguini/Colette’s relationship… :confused:

WALL-E

Like:Everything
Dislike:How worrisome WALL-E is,AUTO…

UP

Like:How emotional it was…
Dislike:Ellie dies…Charles Muntz’s dogs and him…

TOY STORY 3

Like:Andy… <3 Everything
Dislike:No Bo Peep,Mr.Potatohead,Lotso…

Haha, I love how you and I love/hate the opposite things! :laughing: You like Mirage, and she’s my least favorite character, and you dislike that Bo was gone. :laughing: I don’t know why, but I find how our posts are like mirrors very amusing. XD

You know what I was just thinking of that…that is funny…I can’t stand Mater but you love him…You can’t stand Sally but I love her… :laughing: :laughing:

Well, I like Sally, and I understand why she does what she does. She just annoys me a bit in the beginning, like Atta, EVE, etc.

Yeah…out of all of them Atta annoyed me the most… :confused:

Yeah, honestly, any love interest that behaves like that annoys me. Astrid is a good non-PIXAR example. :unamused:

Well I can see if the main character was like Lightning or Naveen guys who need a reality check…but guys like Flik…nah… :confused:

Naveen annoyed me really bad. I liked Tiana, though. She rarely annoyed me. And she was pretty, and I like her dress. <3

This is really, really long. I didn’t mean for it to get this long, but I got carried away. Don’t say I didn’t warn you, and read at your own risk. :laughing:

Toy Story

Like: Everything about this film just oozes with nostalgia. It’s hard to imagine that anyone could not like it, and yet my best friend hates it! :frowning: It tells such an original story, with wonderful characters and an incredible amount of growth in Buzz and Woody. I love all of the characters in this movie. :slight_smile:

Dislike: I really can’t dislike the animation, because it needs to be understood that technology wasn’t as advanced in the late 80s, early 90s when it was created. It is choppy and plain compared to today’s computer graphics, but it doesn’t bother me. I guess I really don’t like how Woody was such a huge jerk, but it gets worked out of him by the end of the movie. And it was needed to properly tell the story. :stuck_out_tongue: The only characters I don’t like are Bo Peep, Scud, and for whatever reason Ducky annoys me. :laughing:

A Bug’s Life

Like: Absolutely everything. I really can’t say a bad word about this movie, and I can’t understand where the lack of appreciation for it comes from. :confused: It has such a touching and endearing story. I suppose I love it so much because it was such a huge part of my childhood. <3

Dislike: Ugh, that’s hard. P.T. Flea can be a bit annoying, but I find him to be more hilarious than annoying most of the time. I do hate how at the end, he thinks his circus troupe is in danger and tries to “kill” the bird, which completely foils the ants’ carefully crafted plan that had been working smoothly right up until then.

Toy Story 2

Like: I love the touching moment near the middle of the movie where Jessie is recalling memories of Emily. The song by Sarah McLaughlin moves me to tears every single time.

Dislike: It’s my favorite of the three, but I don’t find the plot as appealing as the first TS. (Figure that one out. :laughing:) And there’s times where I just wanna strangle the Prospector. What an idiot.

Monsters Inc.

Like: The introduction of this movie is probably my favorite out of all the Pixar movies. It’s such a departure from the norm, and yet gives the vibe of a Disney short film while still maintaining originality. The whole concept of the film and the plot line are gems. Not to mention it’s just outright hilarious. :laughing:

Dislike: Randall and Waternoose’s selfishness and willingness to hurt an innocent human child for their own gain. Don’t tell me otherwise, you can’t dice it any other way. On that note, I agree with IV that the rabid Randall defenders can really rub me the wrong way, especially the fact that they defend his selfish actions and try to justify them. I also don’t like how much flack Mike gets. He too gets selfish near the middle of the movie when they’re banished, but that simply shows that he’s a character with flaws, who doesn’t take to change well. I mean, imagine if you were thrown out of everything you’ve ever known and made to accept this as your future? You’d be a little angry, too! xD

Finding Nemo

Like: I can’t pick apart this movie. I really can’t. Father-son relationships in movies hit a chord with me, and the opening sequence never fails to bring tears to my eyes. Marlin’s sheer determination to find his son, and press through adversity until he gets there is something to be admired of a character. His overprotectiveness is simply a result of hurt and tragedy, but by the end of the film he’s learned to let Nemo “swim in the deep end”. The music is phenomenal, the characters are so full of personality, and of course the story is beautiful. Not to mention, it’s one of the most-quoted Pixar movies I know. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dislike: Not much. It bothered me a bit when Marlin didn’t take Dory’s word not to swim over the trench, but it was rooted in doubt and he didn’t want to take the word of someone who usually forgot what she said, which is understandable.

The Incredibles

Like: There’s a few funny jokes in it, and that kid on the tricycle at the end makes me laugh every time. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dislike: The rest of the movie. Sorry. :laughing: The characters aren’t at all relatable, which is partly why I can’t enjoy it. Bob is selfish enough to put himself before family and Violet’s overly closed-off self is painfully annoying. I don’t find the plot to be all that engaging, either.

Cars

Like: I have so many great memories of this movie. Sometimes just hearing certain phrases or bits of music from it cause surges of memories to come flooding back. I love the Radiator Springs crew, especially Red, Luigi, and Guido. :slight_smile: But my favorite character in the entire movie was Doc Hudson. Hands-down.

Dislike: Most of the rest of it. Lightning makes my skin crawl most of the time. He’s so stuck up and arrogant it’s not even enjoyable. Even though he “learned his lesson” by the end of the movie, I can’t find him to be appealing as a character at all. Well, I guess the correct way to say what I mean is, he feels “fake”, I guess. There’s nothing about Sally’s personality that makes her shine. The movie is unbelievably slow in all the places where it shouldn’t be, especially since all the commercials and podcasts jacked it up to be this action-packed, fast-paced film, which it really wasn’t. I really, really hate the disrespect Lightning has for Doc. I can’t even put it into words. Nothing bothers me more than the young showing no respect for their elders. Mater can get quite annoying, too, but I don’t hate him entirely. I also dislike how over-merchandised it is.

(Now don’t tell me I don’t like this movie at all. I do have some very fond, nostalgic memories of it, but I just can’t get into it or enjoy it anywhere near like I did when I was younger.)

Ratatouille

Like: Absolutely. Everything. About. This. Movie. If it hadn’t been for the release of this film, I would have never pursued art in the way that I did, nor would I have grown to love it and develop a passion and skill for drawing and writing, as well as film as a whole. I would have never been the artist I am today if it weren’t for the passion that was fueled in me after seeing this movie. It has so many beautiful, encouraging messages, and every time I watch it to this day, I’m uplifted and reminded of my purpose in this world. It hits home with me on a personal level, because I come from a very small town with small mentalities. So to hear the phrase, “Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere” has always been especially encouraging to me. On another note, Alfredo Linguini is still one of my favorite animated characters ever. There’s something so endearing about his awkward, yet innocent, personality. <3

Dislike: Some of the characters are quite annoying, like Skinner. I absolutely hate the way he unfairly treats Alfredo, and how utterly selfish he is; that he’s willing to ruin this poor, unstable young man’s life only so he doesn’t have to give up a position of power. The lawyer, Talon Labarthe, the Health Inspector, and Francois the frozen-food concept guy are just plain irritating. :laughing: I’ve also lost all respect for Colette, and despise how she gets Alfredo wrapped around her finger when she clearly doesn’t love him for who he is. Ugh, I could rant on that forever, but I won’t. -___-

WALL-E

Like: Everything. I’ve written so much that I almost can’t come up with adjectives I haven’t used already. :laughing: This is another one of the Pixar movies that stuck with me, and grabbed a hold of my heart in that same gripping way that Ratatouille did. The music, the scope of the film, the beautiful character arcs, and the unlikely romance of two sentient machines - who later teach wayward humans how to do the same - somehow is just so captivating and enchanting. I give lots of credit to the character development of Captain McCrea, too. He doesn’t get enough love or attention, and I really see him as an integral part of the story. WALL-E stumbled across his path, and left things in his wake that helped McCrea to discover his forgotten past on his own. It wasn’t the robots who brought them back to Earth, it was their captain, who made the decision in his heart and knew it was the right thing to do.

Dislike: GO-4 is such an obnoxious, bratty little robot. I didn’t feel bad for him at all when he “died”. XD

Up

Like: It is without a doubt one of Pixar’s most emotional films ever created to date. Carl and Ellie’s relationship is beautiful, and reminds me of my own grandparents and their timeless relationship. Russell is such a cute character, too. You can’t help but just love him. :smiley:

Dislike: There was just something about this movie that doesn’t connect with me. Despite it being emotionally appealing, it doesn’t stick with me. I never liked Muntz or his dogs, for some reason. I can’t even explain why because I’m so burnt out from writing so much. D’:

Toy Story 3

Like: I’m not going to make this long and drawn-out like the rest of them… simply because I’ve been sitting here for over an hour typing. xDD I guess what I really like about TS3 is Bonnie and Spanish Buzz. And Mr. Tortilla Head. Not kidding, that’s pretty much it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dislike: It wasn’t as amazing as I expected it to be, for many reasons which I’ve explained before elsewhere. Woody was unusually selfish and gloom-and-doom, which I hated. The ending was far too melodramatic, I didn’t find the characters relatable at all, Lotso’s a jerk, Ken is just… eughh… and the music. Ugh, the music.

The end. Omg I’m tired. D’:

little chef

trying to resist urge to reply

Wow. :open_mouth: :laughing: But yeah, the way everyone defends Randall annoys me. And Mike is awesome, if not perfect.

I don’t know how to answer the rest of it. :laughing: But, why do you think Collette doesn’t love Linguini? I don’t follow. I’m not arguing, I just don’t understand.

(psst!! Is Woody, by any chance, your favorite TS character? :smiley: )