US Postal Service To Release Pixar Stamps

I used to be something of a philatelist when I was growing up. Looks like I have a reason to start up that hobby again.

slashfilm.com/pixar-stamps/? … ilm+(/Film

I can’t wait to see the rest of the designs! Which may or may not exist if I’m reading this correctly. Which ones will you collect?

I’m not a stamp person, but if you know me, you’ll know that I totally love the Carl and Dug one. <3

ohmygosh that is the best thing ever!!! Pixar stamps FOR THE WIN!!!

Dah! That’s so awesome, I’m excited. I’m so glad they have a WALL-E one, and that’s my favorite one of the set.

Squeal! I might actually buy these and save them forever–aaaand use the rest (but really, how often do I use stamps? Once or twice a year, pffft).

I wish i lived in the USA :laughing: I want those so bad.

Sometimes I curse the fact that I’m Canadian.

this is one of those times.
:stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sure you guys can order them offline or something! I’m so getting a set, even if I don’t send mail!

I just saw this on the morning news! Eeeee! I love that they included Carl & Dug. I’m going to have to buy a sheet of these to keep.

(From what I’ve seen, there are 5 designs: McQueen & Mater, Remy & Linguini, Carl & Dug, Wall-E with the plant, and Buzz with the Aliens.)

It made the news? Niiiice!

I wish the art was a little more interesting, it’s basically just the promo art we’ve seen 324985 times with some minor changes. But I’ll be getting them either way. :stuck_out_tongue:

The stamps look great, but this is probably another case where I wish they would do all the Pixar films.

I found more Pixar stamps from around the world.

Finding Nemo from Australia
thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/s/ … 280249.jpg

A Bugs Life from Australia
disneyana-japan.com/item.cgi … A01&page=2

Monsters Inc. from Australia
disneyana-japan.com/item.cgi … A01&page=3

The Incredibles from Australia
disneyana-japan.com/item.cgi … A01&page=3

A Bug’s Life from Palau
disneyana-japan.com/item.cgi … A07&page=1

Toy Story from Uganda
disneyana-japan.com/item.cgi … A09&page=3

I have an file of The Incredibles 80yen sheet stamp in my computer, but I don’t know how to upload it into a file. Anyways, enjoy!

Thank God!!! Every time I go into the post office, I ask if they have any Disney or PIXAR stamps, and it’s always no. :frowning: I agree with Flik-E, though, they should have done all of them, not just the most popular. The designs aren’t very inspired, but I’ll most likely get them anyway.

There really should be a Woody stamp for Toy Story, a Jessie stamp for Toy Story 2, and a Buzz stamp for Toy Story 3. And an Incredibles one with Mr. Incredible or Elastigirl.

Lame! What post office do you go to? jk, whenever I go there’s always Disney ones. Those are usually the ones my mom buys, but there’s never Pixar ones!

Flik-E: Maybe if this line is successful they’ll release more.

I go to the US postal service, and the closest thing my local one has is…Simpson’s. Hope that changes now. :frowning:

[url]http://www.usps.com/communications/newsroom/2010/pr10_125.htm[/url]

Here’s the USPS link to all the 2011 stamps (lots of interesting stuff this year). Pixar stamps will come out in August.

Ah, I wish it was sooner. :frowning:

Gives me time to find a job to have money to buy these!

I have waited so long for stamps like that, :smiley: