Pixar Wishlist!

Hi! I’m not sure if theres a topic similiar, but I thought about what are sort of most desired in a Pixar film. For me:

1. I’d like the film to be directed by Lasetter or Stanton. Not that Peter Docter or Lee Ulkrich or anyone else does a bad job, it’s just that I tend to prefer the two mentioned’s films best.
  2. I’d like another score by the wonderful Thomas Newman, who is imo the best composer alive (but I’m sure you’ll all disagree lol).
  3. I’d like another love story a la Wall-E. But obviously not exactly the same as Wall-E.

I don’t ask much of Pixar. My only hopes are no bad movies, less sequels in the future, and a sequel to The Incredibles, even if that totally contradicts what I just said. XD It’s the only Pixar movie that really needs a sequel, IMO.

Ahh, I think The Incredibles needs a sequel too, tbh! I think it’s the only one that warrants one as such (although I wouldn’t mind one to ABL, and a Wall-E spinoff would be cool :slight_smile: )

Yes! I want to hear more from Thomas Newman, his scores are great. I also can’t wait to see what Lee Unkrich will do in the future, he’s fantastic.

I can see that. I mean, Wall-E and A Bug’s Life shorts would be pretty beast. :slight_smile: