Which Pixar film defines your personality?

Well, it’s all in the title. :stuck_out_tongue: This might sound really dumb, but I can’t banish it from my thoughts! I think every person’s personality is represented by a Pixar film. Not necessarily their favorite, but that’s likely.

If you have opposing or other ideas for personality/movie parallels, please share! :smiley: And I’m very open to changing these if they sound terribly stupid. Some of the movies overlap in ideas for personalities.

Basically, if Toy Story represents you as an individual, you probably like toys and being silly

If ABL is more like it, you might be fascinated by insects, and be a rather odd individual who is going to be great.

Toy Story 2-You like toys, but are more serious, with a slight but sharp sense of humor, maybe you have been abandoned.

Monsters, Inc.-You are interested in parallel universes and are/want to be a parent.

Finding Nemo-You are over protective, were sheltered, or are/wish to be a parent.

The Incredibles-You love comic book heroes, are a law enforcer, or a parent.

Cars-You love vehicles, chases, NASCAR, anything of that nature.

Ratatouille-You are very artsy, and you’re going somewhere despite great adversity.

Wall-E-You are interested in anamatronics or robots, you are very quiet but caring, you are in love.

Up-You are very sentimental, you have been abandoned, (you just have good taste).

Toy Story 3-You like toys, but you are a mature individual who can handle grittier fare.

Obviously this is very limited and dumb, so as I said, please help by donating ideas! :smiley:

Ratatouille really summarizes the passionate artist’s struggle. I identify with it so much every time. Or even Remy’s interaction with family reminds me of myself sometimes (not always a good thing, I know, but still. :laughing: ) Toy Story for my more youthful side.

Neat, Leirin! :slight_smile:

I have to say to me it’s Toy Story 2, The Incredibles, Up, A Bug’s Life, Ratatouille, and the original Toy Story. In short, I’m a very confused person. 8D

I collect toys(a lot of them), I always want to be in charge, I’m a very sentimental person, but I’m also a goof off, I want to be an artist(only, on the film side), and I really want to create something that’s never been seen before.

For me it’s probably wall-e all the way :slight_smile:

Oddly enough, I almost think it’s “Finding Nemo” - I’ve said before that I’m kind of a “Marlin,” a worrywart “what if something bad happens?” person, but when I’m forced to deal with a crisis, I will step up and deal with it (and surprise myself by doing so). One moment from FN that has always stuck with me is the bit where they’re in the whale, and Dory’s trying to get Marlin to let go. He says, “How do you know something bad won’t happen?” and she says, “I don’t!” The eternal, internal struggle of “Marlin vs Dory,” the dread of the unknown vs the knowledge that sometimes you have to let go and trust that it will be OK, the “I can’t do it” vs. “Just keep swimming” - that is something that really speaks to me. Wow, that got philosophical!

Later edit - Oops, I didn’t really answer the actual question! Well, I’d still say Nemo, minus the “parent” part, with a dash of Toy Story (silly) and Rataouille (artsy). :slight_smile:

I’m gonna have to say

Toy Story, because I love to play with toys and be silly.

A Bug’s Life because the part of being an odd individual striving for greatness is me.

Toy Story 2 becasue I’m serious, but I have a sense of humor.

The Incredibles because I love SUpers and comics

Ratatatouille because I’m artsy.

WALL-E becasue I am a quiet but caring individual, and I am seraching for love, a relationship, and companionship.

I’m a mix of Wall-E and Up (3:1 ratio); with a hint of Toy Story 3.

My mother and father are of The Incredibles fame, and my siblings are both from Toy Story.

This is a great thread IV!

I think I’m a mix of A Bug’s Life and Ratatouille. I’m a big of an oddball and lack a bit of common sense, and yet I still have big ambitions and beliefs. Also, I love the idea of parenthood as well as living in a different world with different perspectives, so also Monsters, Inc.

None of these really define me. If any, it’d be a bug’s life. I want to do great things, but people always bring me down, I lack confidence

Aw, thanks! I thought you would all think it was stupid. :stuck_out_tongue:

And great answers, guys! Chuckles, I’d like to meet your parents. 8D

EJE: Well, that’s okay. You don’t have to match a movie to be a big fan of it. :slight_smile:

I’m kind of a mix of Toy Story 2, Ratatouille, WALL-E, UP, and a little bit of Toy Story 3. :slight_smile:

You sound as mixed up as me. :mrgreen: high-five

Yep, I have a confusing personality. :stuck_out_tongue: high fives Virginia

I have such a messed up personality. I have a trait or seven from each movie, but I don’t want to explain that. It’s confusing to me. 8D

I love the idea for the thread IV.

Thanks. I just couldn’t stop thinking of this stuff, and I had to share.

You’re welcome. We’re all glad you did. :wink:

A Bugs Life in a way. Mostly because (like Flik) I try to be somewhat inventive and ultimately do ‘try’. Kind of similar in Toy Story too, with Woody, Buzz the gang etc they just ‘try’ (whihc in the end they hope to achieve better things). :smiley:

That’s pretty cool, Pixarinho*! I think we can all relate to both of those at some point in our lives.

All of them. Seriously.
Toy Story: Love toys and fun.
Bug’s Life: inventive yet misunderstood.
Toy Story 2: I land in odd situations.
Monsters Inc.: I seem cold at first, but I’m just big and huggable.
Finding Nemo: I get lost, and I forget stuff.
Incredibles: Feel like I’m always running fast.
Cars: I live life in the fast lane, it’s nice to slow down.
Ratatouille: I want to follow my big, crazy, dreams and have met adversity.
Up: I’ve lost someone close to me, but lived to see adventure floating on the dawn.
Toy Story 3: Faced challenges and fear head on.
Cars 2: I’m goofy, loveable, and like Mater, Nobody’s Fool, and I rise to meet challenges.
I have to say though. God is the only reason I live. Pixar helps a lot, though.