'Pixar will never make a film with Marvel'

worstpreviews.com/headline.p … 82&count=0

What do yous think of this, yay or nay?

Personally i’m glad. I mean it would be cool and all for them to make a movie with Spider Man and The Flash and what not. But it makes Pixar seem more based on making their own characters and things instead of bringing in characters from the outside so to speak. More Pixar-exclusive kind of idea.

I think that’s for the best. The more original ideas to come out of Pixar, the better. I don’t know if the studio would still be as special or unique if some of it’s films started being adapted from other media.

I’m personally happy about it. I like the idea of Pixar coming up with original stories more, and also, I’m just not really a superhero person.

I hate Marvel with a passion, so I’m glad of this. I did think they would do Dr. Strange though…oh well.

Let Dreamworks do the adaptions; Pixar should always make only original films.

Does it have something to do with all their movies, or has it always been that way?

I love Marvel, but like most, I’d prefer Pixar did original stories.

Well, actually the Spiderman film from 2002 or so was good. But I do not like the idea of comics, which is basically just pictures with bubbles for speech That isto me. I’m not even sure Batman is Marvel, but so it goes.

Maybe I should say what I dislike is superheroes and comics, not just Marvel.

The Incredibles was good, though I’ve only seen it once, when it first came out on DVD. That is all the superhero stuff from Pixar I can take, as good as it was.

Batman is DC Comics.

Kind of surprised me that you’re not a comic book person. You kind of assume a lot of people have liked them in one way or another, but I guess it can still be true that there would be someone out there that never has.

Well, i did like the Disney comics in the old Disney Adventures magazine, but that was because it showed Lion King characters having more adventures and stuff like that.

I don’t particularly want any movies “detached” from the studio, so it’s for the better. I’m not a Marvel fan in the sense that I’ve barely been exposed to their work, rather than disliking them or the superhero genre. I’m sure Pixar could’ve worked wonders with them. I just prefer to see them make original content.

I’m glad to hear Pixar will steer clear from Marvel. I like how the Pixar movies are all original ideas. Sure, a bug’s life was somewhat inspired by “The Ant and the Grasshopper” but it totally had it’s own twist. This is what Pixar is good at!

i’m glad that Pixar won’t collaborate with Marvel. I like it when Pixar sticks to their guns an keeps to their original stories.

I also think it’s the best that can happen. I like Pixar’s all original productions.