Differences in blu rays between regions

Hey all, fairly new here so though I’d just dive into it.

With the recent release of the UK blu ray of the Incredibles many of us EU Pixar fans felt incredibly let down with the special features on the release. With that in mind I’ve decided to import the US release at some point soon.
But with this I’ve started to wonder if any of the previous Pixar blu rays had been lacking in features or anything in the EU releases. I’ve read around that there are a few of the blu rays have had this be the case, but I can’t find any evidence to prove this outside of the release of the Incredibles.
So is there any proof of which blu rays would be better imported from the US?
I already own them all, sans the Incredibles, so far, but I’m interested on if I’ve missed out on anything.

I’m sad to hear that the European Blu Rays are lackin in bonus features. It’s unfair, all blu rays should be the same.

From what I’m understanding, the international blurays give you what an American DVD will give you: Movie, behind-the-scenes, deleted scenes, Jack-Jack Attack, etc.

But with the American Blu-ray, you get so much more, including a roundtable discussion, and a tour of Nomanisan island.