The Best Pixar Trailers!

I’m going to be doing a series on my blog, Adventures In Hypergraphia, going backwards through all the Pixar films and picking what I feel was the best trailer released for each one was.

My pick for Cars 2 is already posted: adventuresinhypergraphia.blogspo … ars-2.html

I’ll post new entries in the series here as I do them. In the mean time, feel free to share trailers you found the most memorable. How did you react to them? :smiley:

That’s a good idea for a series Netbug!

I’m peticularly interested to see your pick for WALL-E. WALL-E is my favorite Pixar film, and all the trailers are my favorite Pixar trailers. Not because of bias (well, a little bit) but also because they are well done trailers.

Especially the teaser, that Andrew Stanton is in where he describes the lunch where ideas for various Pixar films were concieved.

The TS2 teaser, any TS3, and any Cars and Cars 2.

Favorite teaser: The Incredibles or Brave.
Favorite trailer: One of the TS3 ones or WALL•E. (or the Up Japanese trailer if we’re counting those)

I remember seeing that! I had to be 11, and it was before I was a fan, but it sticks out in my mind. That was such a cool teaser, I loved it.

I definitely have to agree with this. Although I also love the Hidden City thing where Stanton talked about the movies. :smiley:

Oh yes! Brave is one of my favorite teasers as well.

Cars 2! I mean, even if you dislike it, you have to admit the trailers are epic. :stuck_out_tongue: “Out here is where the ocean burns”. Awwww snap, things are about to get serious!

A close second is one of the trailers for WALL-E. The Brazil soundtrack just makes it!

I loved all of the INcredibles trailers. But my absolute favorite one is the japanese trailer for the Incredibles feature film.

Wow, this is creating a good deal of discussion! Sweeeeet. :smiley:

I hadn’t thought of international trailers. Some of them are pretty awesome too.

Anyways, I’ve posted my pick for Toy Story 3: adventuresinhypergraphia.blogspo … ory-3.html

I burst into tears when I saw the Japanese teaser for Toy Story 3. It’s basically the same footage as the English one but with a super-depressing song and quite morbid captioning.

I always thought the A Bugs Life theatrical trailer was awesome, if only because it used Baba O Reilley by The Who to good effect. But I love the Up teaser, purely because of how simplistic it is :slight_smile:

I really liked the Brave teaser. I loved how the trailer didn’t give too much of the film away and I was amazed with how well they did ancient Scottland.

I like most of the pixar trailers!
My favoite teaser trailer - brave
My favourite full trailer - Toy story 3 (trailer#2)

By far, my favorite Pixar trailer has been the teaser for The Incredibles, which says so much in such a brilliantly animated short. I was kind of bummed that it wasn’t in the actual film.

I also like:

• Monsters Inc Mongolia teaser
  • Full-length Ratatouille trailer
  • Wall-E teaser because of the cute music
  • The second-half of the full-length Wall-E trailer
  • The already mentioned teasers about the old Pixar meetings.
  • Actually, I like the Up trailers/teasers as well

I don’t know. I always find most of Pixar’s trailers an inconsistant mix where it focuses more on the jokes then the actual story. I have to say Brave’s teaser was one of the best trailers for a Pixar film however. The trailers do get you hyped up for the film of course.

Brave’s is awesome.

I guess my favorites would be Toy Story 3 and Brave. Also liked The Incredibles teaser.

Toy Story 3’s was pretty great.

Has anyone seen Toy Story’s?