Pixar Cereal

I’m a fan of American cereal (especially with marshmallows). Have you tried any of the Pixar cereals? What did they taste like? Which one would you like to eat?

(Most of the photos taken from mrbreakfast.com/cereal_home.asp)

I would like to try the Buzz Blasts or the Finding Nemo cereal (marshmallow clown fish!), because those two are the most colourful, but I like the design of the Toy Story chocolate stars box. The Monsters, Inc. and Toy Story 3 cereals are uninspired, IMO.

I’m a bit bummed that these are limited edition and there are no cereals for other Pixar films such as Up or WALL-E or Ratatouille (well, the last one is understandable since he is a rat, but Remy promoted other food too). On further inspection the Toy Story 3 and one of The Incredibles cereals are the same! Try to sneak that one past me, will you?!

I know I’ve had the Buzz Blasts and the TS3 cereal and I think I’ve had The Incredibles cereal. The chocolatey stars remind me of Cowboy Crunchies! xD

I haven’t had any of them, darn! But at my supermarket they do have Cars 2 cereal, but it’s not very exciting. No marshmallows or anything. Just different colored O’s, without any Cars shapes at all! C’mon, cereal guys! You could’ve done better with the Cars 2 cereal! :smiley:

I don’t think I’ve had any of these, but I seem to remember Buzz Blasts.

Here’s some Pixar related cereal boxes I found on eBay for A Bug’s Life and Toy Story 2:

The Toy Story 2 box came with a free CD-Rom from Disney Interactive that had a demo for the Toy Story 2 Activity Center and trailers for other games at that time. I still own that disc, but I don’t think it works on my computer anymore.

Woah, you can buy cereal boxes on eBay? How much do they cost? Fascinating :smiley:

I used to eat The Incredibles berry blast every day. <3 I miss it dearly, and wish my local store still had it! I miss the Pixar trivia on the side of the box.

Pixar… makes CEREAL?? :open_mouth:

I know what I’m going to eat for the rest of my life now.

I have never had a PIxar cereal before. But I totally wish that I could’ve tried the Incredibles cereal.

BUZZ BLASTERS. WAS THE BEST. FRICKEN. CEREAL. EVARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I also love the Incredibles and Cars 2 cereal. Both amazing but don’t compare to Buzz Blasters.
The Nemo one was decent too.

Cars 2 cereal was delicious and inexpensive. I was so sad to see it go from my local store. D’:

What? No WALL-E cereal? Boo.

I think I remember the Buzz Blasts, but I don’t know if I ever had any. I’m not really a cereal person (or sweets person, for that matter).

I haven’t seen Pixar-themed cereals in Oz, but I’ve seen a couple of Finding Nemo and Wall-E yoghurt tubs before. :slight_smile:

I think I’ll stay with those chemical Froot Loops, thank you. :laughing: It’s pretty cool how Pixar advertised their films with cereal though

However, I’d like to taste those marshmallow cereals. Do they still sell them under a different name?

Haha I think that was my initiall reaction too :laughing:
One thing though is that I’ve never noticed any cartoon cereals at all in the UK. I mean normal cereals may have pictures of the characters on the boxes but I’ve not seen any specific cereals for films/characters (if you get my drift). I don’t know - maybe I just walk around with my eyes closed :wink: But, yeah, these do look pretty cool though I don’t think I could ever trust a cereal that was entirely green and purple!

Well my Shreddies have just gone out the window. Give me some of those Toy Story Chocolatey Wholegrain Stars!

I had no idea Pixar did cereal. That’s so awesome. :smiley:

I just… need to say how ridiculously cool it is that you live in a place called Oz. Just throwing that out there.

And do we not have a picture of the Cars 2 cereal available? Because I kept the box and could get one, if you guys want. :slight_smile:

Netbug: Haha, you can also called it ‘Down Under’. Although down under where, exactly, I’m not sure! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sure, take a pic of the cereal box, we’d love to see it! :slight_smile:

TDIT: Maybe it’s called Down Under because it’s right under the ozone hole? :slight_smile: I’m sure it’s under other places, too, but that seems more universal.

Whoa, I didn’t even know they MADE these. I need to check the cereal aisle more often.

Whenever my local Kroger had the Incredible Berry Blast, I used to get it every week. I miss it now. :frowning: