Top 25 LEAST Favourite Pixar Characters

I know, I know, it’s hard! And I’m not stealing Captain Pan’s thunder! But which 10 Pixar characters annoy you must? Same rules apply…

1. Chick Hicks
  2. Emile
  3. Deb & Flo
  4. Russell (even though Jordan Nagai is fantastic)
  5. Mr Potato Head
  6. The Security Bots
  7. The Seagulls
  8. Dash
  9. Mr Huph
  10. Atta

Well, I know my list will offend many people, but I’ll try to peacably share. Please, I mean no offense. I don’t even hate most of these characters, I just find them severely annoying. 8D

1.)Mirage(The Incredibles)
2.)Mr. Potato Head(Toy Story 1-3)
3.)Randall(Monsters, Inc.)
4.)Charles Muntz’ dogs(Up, with the exception of Dug, of course <3)
5.)The one monster who always yells “2319!” And gets his friend, George, in trouble. :frowning: (Monsters, Inc.)
6.)Shelby Forthright(Wall-E)
7.)Lizzy(Cars/ I have no idea. She just strikes me as a pest)
8.)Violet Parr(The Incredibles/I think Violet is very selfish. And, she is waaaaaay too self conscious. People like that annoy me horribly)
9.)Honey Best(The Incredibles/Frozone’s wife. Jease, to never appear in the film, she is very annoying!)
10.)Sally(Cars/No offense. I don’t hate her, she just annoys me a lot. I like her sometimes.)

Well I really like your list, IV :slight_smile:

Thanks! I know I have some very popular characters on there, and that makes me nervous. 8D Oh well.

Here’s mine…

1)Holley :stuck_out_tongue: HATE HER
2)Mater
3)Helen Parr
4)Mr.Potatohead
5)Linguini
6)Alpha
7)Gamma
:sunglasses:Violet
9)Beta
10)Hamm

I liked Holley…:smiley:
But great list xCarsLuverx!

I love Holley, but I understand why she annoys some people. :slight_smile:

I don’t have a particular order, but to name ten,

Remy
Al
Russell
MArlin
Mater
Wall-e
Mr. Huph
Flik
randall
mr. potato head

No particular order:

Ken(TS3)
The Seahorse dad in Finding Nemo
Harv(Lightning’s agent)
Randall(Monster’s Inc)
Molt(ABL)
Chick Hicks :imp:
Auto
Seagulls
The short chef in Ratatouille(I forgot his name!!! 8D )
The two dudes in the beginning of UP from Shady Oaks.

I believe the short chef’s name is skinner.

That’s pretty tough. :open_mouth:

1. Chick Hicks
  2. Harv
  3. PT Flea
  4. Shelby Forthright
  5. Mr. Huph
  6. Bernie Kropp
  7. Chef Skinner
  8. The seagulls that say “MINE”
  9. Gamma
  10. Mr. Potato Head (still debating this…)

:confused: I think this one requires explanation. What is there to hate or even mildly dislike about Wall-E?

Okay let’s do this…again:

Characters I legitimately hate:

1. The A113 rat - Ratatouille

2. Jessie in Toy Story 3 - (I liked Jessie in Toy Story 2, but come time for a second sequel, Arndt seemed to make some slight changes to the characters. Jessie turned out the worse from this effect, as she almost enbodied a one-note character: the nervous damsel, with some forced instances of action and attitude just to keep in line with her personality from the previous film.)

Characters I don’t hate but can bother me:

1. Sally - Cars - (It’s not so much the character, I feel as if Bonnie Hunt was a bad choice for the VA. A lot of her lines just are put forth with bad delivery. Also, I can feel her ‘perfectly okay with living in Radiator Springs’ sense, but I can’t see Hunt as a character who has a ‘somewhat troubled/big-shot past’. The tramp-stamp is a clever turn of events for Sally, but with Bonnie Hunt in the role, I just can’t see it.)

2. Boo - Monsters, Inc.

3. Atta - A Bug’s Life

4. Chick Hicks - Cars

Characters I listed because I have to fill up the rest of the list:

1. Rex in Toy Story 3 - (Again, most of the same problems as Jessie, but easily forgivable)

2. Jack Jack - The Incredibles

3. Sheriff - Cars

4. Big Baby - Toy Story 3 - (I just don’t get why Lee Unkrich loves this character so much)

I agree. Though, I would ask the same for Flik, Russell, Remy, and Marlin. I mean, obviously it’s okay to be annoyed by characters. But, out of curiosity, why do these particular characters bother you? Personally, Marlin was the only Finding Nemo character I even liked at all(except Dory. She is hilarious!).

Chuckles: Out of non-violent curiosity, why do you dislike Jack-Jack? :slight_smile:

[b:6x73kt8f]IV[/b:6x73kt8f]: I don’t really, I just don’t like him as much as other characters. He’s a baby and babies can be mildly annoying once you watch a movie over four times. That’s pretty much my explanation. :-\

Oh, okay. :smiley: Other than that, I agree with pretty much your whole list. Jessie was my favorite character in Toy Story 2, but in 3, I resented her for how she(and everyone else) treated Woody. :unamused:

How does her actor make a her character annoying? I don’t get it…just because you don’t like the actor’s role dosen’t mean it’s a bothersome character…I think that’s more on the person watching the film than the character…One must also remember that the actor’s face is not in the film just the character…

Like no offence,but I notice that most of the reasons why the people who don’t like Sally don’t like her is for trivial reasons…I hope I don’t sound too mean… :frowning:

Personally, I don’t love Bonnie Hunt either, but that’s not why Sally bothers me. It was her personality for me.

That’s ok…we all have our opinions on certian characters,but I don’t see anything wrong with Sally. Usally when someone says something bad about her either it dosen’t make sense or it’s something insignificant that people make a big deal out of… :neutral_face: I think that’s why I don’t have a gripe with a lot of Pixar characters, and I enjoy Pixar movies(with the exception of Cars 2)because I don’t try to find something negative about them…I think it’s so unrealistic to expect a character to be a “angel”…that why I like characters like Lightning,Sally,Colette,etc.

I think the best job Bonnie Hunt did voicing a Pixar character was Rosie in A Bug’s Life. Seems like she got into character more for Rosie than any later role.