Pixar @ Hot Topic!

Let’s talk Hot Topic, with Pixar’s growing presence there. :smiley:

Right now they have an Incredibles Shirt:

hottopic.com/hottopic/PopCul … 158526.jsp

And, probably to start getting the hype back up for University, a bunch of MI shirts:

hottopic.com/hottopic/PopCul … 136172.jsp
hottopic.com/hottopic/PopCul … 137622.jsp
hottopic.com/hottopic/PopCul … 169135.jsp

And Sid’s Shirt!

hottopic.com/hottopic/PopCul … 169135.jsp

They look great! only the last link is the same as the one before :wink:

I’ve seen shirts there before! I saw a WALL-E and EVE shirt, and I’ll never forgive myself for not buying it. I didn’t have a lot of money with me :confused:

Wow, I want the first shirt. Really bad. 8D And Sid’s shirt, but that link shows the Mike one again.

Anyway, that’s weird. The Sid shirt is the only one I would expect to see at Hot Topic. But anyway, cool!

I have a TI shirt like that, except it might be too small for me. But I love hot topic. It’s one of my favorite stores. So cool for them to be selling Pixar stuff.

If it’s any consolation, I bought one and had to return it; the sewing was really cruddy. The bottom seam broke after one wash! D<

Anyways, sorry about the wrong link. Here’s Sid’s shirt: hottopic.com/hottopic/PopCul … 124662.jsp

Yeah I’ve seen some Pixar shirts there sometimes. Most recently Monsters Inc and the Incredibles. I dont remember seeing the Sid one though! I bought a WALL-E/EVE one there a few years ago. They’ve gotten a little bit more mainstream in some of their items. I’ve seen Disney shirts there I wanted too, like a Little Mermaid one, and one for Rescue Rangers, Duck Tales, and Tale Spin.

I bought the cutest WALL-E & EVE t-shirt at Hot Topic.

I have the WALL-E and EVE tee too, the teal one with them holding hands and a pink pixel heart in the background. I love it to pieces and wear it all the time. I don’t think it was crappily made; I’ve had mine for over a year and it still wears well.

little chef

Whoa! We have the same shirt!

Oh I’ve seen that shirt. It looks so adorable!

It is! It’s the cutest shirt I have.

EJE: Oh I can imagine! :mrgreen:

I wish I could find Pixar clothes. I can’t find anything!

Well, have you tried Hot Topic’s website? Or how about even a Sisney online store!

I’ll see what I can find. Wish I could find a Violet shirt… :mrgreen:

South Park Studios has a really great online store, where you can custom make clothes, and other items like keychains and mugs. There are dozens of characters and phrases to choose from. THe options are endless

I wish Disney would do the same! Then VioletNirvana, you could just go on, click on your favorite Violet images, and then choose any color, size, and style shirt you’d like. And then they ship it to you!

Yeah, that would be nice!

I have several Violet shirts. If they were bigger, and less feminine, I’d let you have them. 8D

Ahah, Yeah. People would make fun of me, but what can I say? I’m a fanboy. :smiley: