Has anyone ever had/has a crush on a Pixar character?

Hi all, this is my first thread on this board. I thought I’d ask the question: Have any of you ever had/has a crush on a Pixar character? (Forgive the grammar of that sentence!)

For me, it’s had to be

Mater I liked him because he was sweet, funny and he seems like good company to be around. :smiley:

Doc Hudson I don’t really know why. There’s just something about him I can’t quite place, maybe it’s because he’s older than the rest (no, I don’t have a thing for the elderly! DX), reserved and is just an interesting character. Plus Paul Newman had a very lovely voice for him, in my opinion.

Finn Mcmissile Smart, suave and British. Plus he’s an Aston Martin. And so now I want one. :sunglasses:

Lightning McQueen Just plain adorable!

Flik Same reason as McQueen. Also, gotta love the geeky guys :B

Don’t be shy! I’m sure we’ve all been there at some point XD I’d be interested to hear your say.

Yes.

Woody- <3 <3 <3 We just have so much in common! And he’s a leader. And he’s awesome. Buzz is a total tool in the first movie, BTW.

It only fits since he’s voiced by the Tim the Toolman Taylor 8D 8D 8D 8D

Aww, I knew someone would say Woody!

But yes, I love Woody too. He’s a very likeable character.

Woody, Buzz, Lighting, WALL-E, Finn… I’m pretty sure thats it. :slight_smile:

Add me to the Lightning lover list… <3

I was kind of embarassed to share, but I did actually had a crush on a couple characters such as Sally, Holley, and Merida.

Glenn: Haha, that’s true.

Haha! High-five! :smiley:

Ballboi: That’s fine! Holley is adorable, and I can see why you like the others.

Flik and Linguini… <3

Great choices! :smiley:

They’re dorky. I like dorky <3

Heehee! Understandable. :smiley:

Dorks are adorable. You are not alone!

I’ve always and still do have a crush on Violet Parr. But I also believe that Helen Parr is pretty attractive too.

No, I never had. I’ve had a couple of cartoon crushes, but they all were human. And the majority of the Pixar characters aren’t!

I always thought Gypsy was lucky because I have a crush on Manny.

Also Finn Mcmissile and Francesco Bernoulli. I have a thing for men with foreign accents. I also have a crush on Fillmore. I dont know why,I just do.

I love guys with accents too!

Violet! I dont really know why but ever since I first saw The Incredibles back when it came out I adored her…

Well, that likely explains your awesome username! Welcome to Pixar Planet. :smiley:

Thanks Alot! I appreciate it. :slight_smile: