Pixar and The Meaning Of Life

Does anyone find that a lot of Pixar’s films celebrate living life to the absolute full? I find Cars, Up and WALL-E do it most prominently, in that they’re telling us that even though you’ve seen one way of living, there’s a new and exciting way around the corner.

I never noticed that before!

Living&life etc is a recurring theme throughout the toy story movies too.

I guess they could. They do thing’s like never give up.

I always thought that the song “The Time Of Your Life” from A Bug’s Life can be a motto to nearly every Pixar movie. In my opinion, Up is one of the Pixar films where this theme is the most prominent.

Yes, most defintely. Lots of Pixar movies have that ‘Life will be better if you live it to the full and overcome obsticles’ theme.

My thoughts exactly!

Although you can find themes about living your life the best way you can in really most good movies, especially family-oriented ones.

That does seem to be in alot of their films.

And it is true! May be Pixar noticed that lots of people live in their shells and makes tries to change anything?

What? I didn’t understand that.

I think he’s trying to say that Pixar noticed people are shy and not living to life, and wanted to help bring them out of their shells by adressing it in the themes of their movies.

I think that Pixar tries to challenge people to live their lives to the best and the fullest they can, and they portray that message in their movies.