Dirty Dubs

Hi guys. I wanted to show you these two dirty dub videos I did. “Dirty Dub” meaning i voice over the clip in my own words changing what the characters are saying, making it completely different but matching with the mouth movement. I say a lot of explicit and dumb stuff obviously as its called “dirty” for a reason lol. i hope you enjoy. all voices by me. and this is done for fun, not meaning to offend anyone.

I did one for Pixar’s Brave, the witch scene:

and then i did one for Disney’s Wreck-it ralph, king candy.

Links removed pending Mod approval - TDIT

Hi Endrizzi,

First off, lemme say those vids were mad funny. I usually don’t like coarse language, but these so well dubbed (with the background music), I bought into it - you did an excellent impression of King Candy. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, this is a family forum, and although you did put a disclaimers, I’m not sure if it’s okay to link to the videos, especially seeing this is not PG-13 but more an 18-above level of language and adult themes.

I’ve removed the links, but lemme consult the Mods and see if there’s a way we can still have these on the forums, cos’ they’re comedy gold (for me, at least). No promises, but I’ll leave this thread open in case I get approval to restore the links. :wink:

lolol ya i was thinking about that after i posted those. its understandable! my bad. and ya if you could do that, that would be appreciated. and thank you for your feedback! im glad you liked them.