Woody's Videos!!

yup, I finally made my first Pixar vid. I was inspired by the new trailer :3 Tell me what you think!
[url]Jessie Dedication :) - YouTube

I think that it is good. I think you used too much effects, but it was enjoyable to watch.

Thanks :slight_smile: I’ll try and cut down on the effects on the new one I’m making. :smiley:

yeah I lied- I think I’m an effects addict xD but here- check out my new video! :smiley:
[url]{because it's better that way} - YouTube

Wow woody, how long have you been editing and why have you been waiting to share all this while? :open_mouth: You have a great sense of timing, and you know how to use the effects (although, like TSS said, it’s a bit of an overkill).

My lazy old self couldn’t be bothered to migrate from iMovie, so I have to commend you for experimentation. Final Cut? Sony Vegas? Wow, that’s just… remarkable.

Good taste in music too, Britt Nicole and One Republic rule.

thanks TDIT! hmm, I think since November :stuck_out_tongue: but I’m not so sure- but that’s when I joined youtube :slight_smile: Thanks though! :smiley: I absolutely love Britt Nicole and OneRepublic! oh- and I use Sony Vegas :slight_smile:

just uploaded a new Toy Story one :slight_smile: WARNING- It includes the end of Toy Story 3 so I wouldn’t watch it if I were you…
[url]"he'll never give up on you; ever" - YouTube

That was really touching, woody! I believe that you’ve very accurately summed up the amount of emotion I experienced while watching TS3, and that’s pretty amazing, considering that it’s only a 21 second video!

Just a tiny thing, but I thought the music was a little bit loud. I almost jumped out of my chair when it kicked in! Haha, one of the first things that came to mind when I heard the music was that it was the same music used in a 2008 Olympics Coca-Cola commericial, if you know which one I’m talking about.

Anyways, amazing video! I seriously almost cried.

yeah xD the music was really loud but I had to turn it down at the parts that Andy was talking because I only used a camera rip so the audio was really crappy. Sorry for that. But I’m glad you liked it! :slight_smile: Those were the feelings I wanted the viewers to feel while watching it. I even cried while making it! :stuck_out_tongue:

yay! My first ever Wall-E vid! :smiley: I’m really proud of this one, I hope you guys like it! youtube.com/watch?v=–36xeeP43Y

Really good for a first attempt! :smiley: Did you use Sony Vegas? Is it easy to learn? How long did it take you? And why is it so short? :frowning:

Sorry, lotso-questions-there.

Thanks! :slight_smile: and yes, I use Sony Vegas for all my vids :slight_smile: but it’s like the cheap one. haha it took me about a day to learn, but about 3 months to start making decent vids xD haha it’s so short because I was procrastinating doing my math packet. plus it took me two hours to make as is, and then another hour to render and get out all the mistakes.

OMG woodythese are brilliant! :astonished: You’re awesome at editing MEPs!
I personally love effect-ful vids if they are small doses.

The first one is inspiring- goes perfect with Jessie’s struggle to move on from her past. Quite touching for a lil vid.
The second sums up Toy Story’s spirit well. It’s just that the blueness kind of blurs the later parts of the vid, though.
The WALL-E one is real sweet! <3
And my favorite is the “He’ll never give up on you, ever” one. That one’s AMAZING. I haven’t seen anything like that done before. Wonderful mini tribute to one of the most loyal characters ever. Woody is great (and so are you, woody). :smiley:

subscribes