pixar tribute and fanart

Here’s my Pixar tribute vid set to the Big Bang Theory theme. Very random:

youtube.com/watch?v=xyb17xpa8YQ

Also so I don’t feel too bad about contributing only one thing, have some of my artz:

coffeebandit.deviantart.com/art/ … -155998211

:laughing:

Have left a comment! Random maybe but good!

Dude, it was fast, it was epic, it was awesome. Really nicely done on the video! You should be proud!

Holy guacamole! That was fan-tastic! I liked how you sychronised the clips to the lyrics and beats. Too bad you didn’t have a copy of Up, but this is good enough as it is already! And yeah, lookin’ forward to TS3 too. :slight_smile:

aww thanks you guys! It was loads of fun to do! But yeah waaaay fast…I don’t think I’ll attempt that speed again haha!
Also mentalguru, ace monsters inc vid! :smiley:

You know, you’re entitled to place a link to your fan art in a separate thread in the Fan Art section… :wink: That way, you’d have your own thread for your fan art instead of combining the two in one. Just saying, it’s up to you how you want to present your work, and it’s not like you have to do it.

But I’m glad you had fun making the video. I’d like to see more from you!

ah thanks for the tip driveintheatre! I lumped them together because i contribute fandom stuff so rarely… don’t have much time and when i do i’m a lazy so and so :laughing:
yay i will definitely try to make more vids/doodles! with toy story 3 coming along i’m feeling much more inspired! :smiley: