New TS Shorts (Stop motion)

Well, I just made a couple of Toy Story stop motions, and I know there’s more out there, so feel free to post all Pixar Stop motions here!
(If there’s a thread on this already, feel free to lock this up and point me in that direction)

Buzz:

youtube.com/watch?v=oc6CYHWsfP0

Woody’s Roundup type thing

youtube.com/watch?v=mchSmOZzorw

Dude, that was totally epic! It was so amazing, and it looked so realistic! Very nice job. I loved the Buzz Lightyear one.

Thank you very much.

Those were both great! :smiley:

Wow! Impressive!
Nicely done!

What programs do you use?

I used After Effects for everything except the video scratches to make it look old, that’s just movie maker

A quick new Buzz Animation:

youtube.com/watch?v=ylAt8RRPcKI

That was really great :smiley: Nice effects.

Not bad. Not bad at all. Keep it up. :slight_smile:

A quick holiday greeting:

youtube.com/watch?v=G5atGpFD9_8

My latest Toy Story video…what do you think?

youtube.com/watch?v=JSzWk-QIuUU

Dud, i have gotta tell you that it was totally epic! Dude, you know how people get when they are so excited to watch a movie that they are on the ege of their seats? Well, you had me on the edge of my seat. Excellent job dude. it must have been a lot of hard work, but it was incredible!

That was sooo goood! OMG! I plan to make stop motion shorts to (have been practicing). Im gonna do a scene in toy story 3 when buzz is changed from play to demo! But looking at ur video, is making me excited about my project! U did an excellent job, my friend. keep up the good work!

Thanks!!

You’re welcome dude! Can’t wait to see what you’ve got in store for next time.