Pixar Planet

LEGO Up house

Talk about Pixar's Up here!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

LEGO Up house

Postby bramant » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:15 pm

Hi all!

Almost time to celebrate the 10 year anniversary. :D
I'm also a huge fan of LEGO and had a crack at recreating Carl and Ellie's in my favorite brick brand...

Be sure to have a look at https://ideas.lego.com/projects/6702047c-216d-4168-9662-f1c035a9fa98 and if you like it, hit the support button! :lol:
bramant

Re: LEGO Up house

Postby flamehomepro » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:12 am

But choosing the first-rate vacuum cleanser for you and your own home means thinking about extra than simply that. Consider what surfaces you’ll be vacuuming, best bagged upright vacuum how your house is laid out and what sort of time you have got for cleaning up. Immediately under are our selections for the exceptional vacuums in key classes. Scroll all of the manner all the way down to examine more approximately what to recollect before you purchase a brand new vacuum and a way to select the satisfactory vacuum purifier to satisfy your needs.
flamehomepro

Re: LEGO Up house

Postby isabelladom » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:20 am

Up is one of my all-time favorites. It has an amazing message and is very emotional. neck joint services The story plot is very creative, fun. It’s very original. The lego of the house will be splendid and specific detail of the house, and backgrounds are all closely tended to.
isabelladom
Mutant Toy

Return to Up